Monday, September 19, 2011

Hello Winter ~Webster`s Pages~

Hi there!
Today I have a layout to share with you featuring the new Webster`s Pages "Winter Fairy Tales" collection...
My layout is based on white card stock and I used Glimmer Mist ("Gold") to match with my pattern paper.
The dress form is cut out of "Sweet Season" collection.  I did some fussy cutting and stamping.....
The Webster`s Pages stamps I used are - "Merry Christmas Home" and "Sweet Season".
Here are a few close-ups....
I cut a few circles from the Vintage mini netting pack to make my floral....
The sleigh was cut out from the new Petite papers paper pad ("Botanical Christmas")....
Wishing you an awesome week !
Hugs,

15 comments:

  1. So much fine fussy cutting...Amazing job! Sweet and crisp LO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely magical Gerry! Love all the fussy cutting, detail work and whimsical feel!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you're amazing when it comes to designs and creating cute little sceneries on your pages. This layout is no exception. I love it that you fussy cut a sleigh for Leanne and gave her the fabric ticket to hold:) Your page is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is one gorgeous layout!! Love all the cutting you did and the photo is sooo adorable:) Also love the stitching you did. I really admire your work :)
    Groetjes, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. This page is just beautiful!! I love all the details in it and the colors are so pretty together... Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet the little cutout daughter. Dreamy layout.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Positively love this! You are the queen of cut work, that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Geweldig Gerry!
    Het is zo leuk om naar te kijken, er is altijd weer iets nieuws te ontdekken, wow!
    grt, Corina

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow this is stunning... she looks like a doll!! amazing cutting out too.. love this one too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG...speechless here....your creativity and imagination is indescribable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love what you did Gerrie! Vooral de 3D effecten zijn erg goed uitgevallen. Leuke foto ook

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh thanks for making me think of cooler days. Texas heat has been a killer this year. Wonderful layout...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gerry, this layout is wonderful!! The colors and the design are perfect.Just amazing!
    Hugs,
    Ro

    ReplyDelete