Thursday, September 29, 2011

Enjoy Scapping ~Guest-Designer~

Hi there!
I was so happy when sweet Lena from beautiful Greece invited me to guest-design for her scrapbook store "ENJOY SCRAPPING" once again. Back in June this year I had the pleasure to work with one of her kits and now I`ll be guest-designing for her using again one of her gorgeous kits. Thank you, Lena, for trusting me again :-)
The kit I worked with is full of Prima Marketing goodies and it`s featuring the "Pixie Glen" collection which is very, very beautiful!

And now it`s time to show you my first project I created with the Pixie Glen Kit form "ENJOY SCRAPPING" ...
To create the gates I used Prima Marketing mask and Glimmer Mist "Key Lime". I used the mask directly on the pattern paper and then I cut the two gates out...
I added Stickles to the roses....
I did lots of fussy cutting to create my own embellishments......
If you want to visit "ENJOY SCRAPPING" store you can do it -------> HERE

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving such sweet comments!
Have a great day :-)))
Hugs,


9 comments:

  1. wow, so much sweet stuff there! lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Outstanding!! This is breathtakingly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh, you're definitely on a roll! And this layout is far beyond beautiful...it's so gorgeous! I absolutely love your work with this whimsical collection and the roses are such a wonderful topping off on your layout:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet child and photo of her at play. Your layout is pure art!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my this page is so details and lovely embellished. I love all the fussy cutting you did and beautiful pic too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another beautiful LO Gerry, you really are so creative and inspiring my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is amazing.. how wonderful the stamps are to add embellishments.. beautiful layout..

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow geweldig weer gerry!! Ik ben dol op jouw knipwerk en laat me daar graag door inspireren!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Heel mooi gedaan weer Gerry, veel SWEET, CUTE en schattige dingen om naar te kijken! :)
    grt, Corina

    ReplyDelete