Friday, September 9, 2011

The Color Room

Hi there!
It`s me...again :-)
Today I`m sharing my design team work for The Color Room using palette #75 which I love, love, love! The colors are simply amazing and I truly had fun creating my layout. Actually we are celebrating our 75th palette.......YAY!

And because of our special edition our very own Lydell and Em created an amazing Digital Kit called "Sweet Serenity" for you to purchase. If you are interested in purchasing the kit for a tiny donation of $6 please check in the following link -------> HERE
There is even a FREEBIE for you which is the cutest ever.....this A4 freebie is available in .jpg file and .png as well. You can find this cute giveaway --------> HERE

And here is my take....
My layout is rather simple but I love the way it turned out. I enjoyed mixing different brands here like  Webster`s Pages, Basic Grey, DCWV and Graphic 45. 
I used also two flowers from The Manor House Creations  (he big flower and the brown one) they are so, so pretty!  

Well, it was a short post today but I so hope you enjoyed it and you`ll be inspired to jump in the fun and play along with us this week! I can`t wait to see all the beautiful takes on this beautiful color palette!

Thank you for taking the time to visit my little place in the net :-)
Have a great day!
Hugs,

17 comments:

  1. So beautiful Gerry...and those are the most stunning flowers!!! Just WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous photo of you, you're a natural beauty! And your layout turned out absolutely gorgeous too! I'm loving the soft colours to the background and the contrast the brown flourishes make. And those Manor House flowers look so beautiful:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your picture Gerry! Great color combo and layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heel mooi lootje heb je gemaakt gave foto ook enuhh yummie bloemen.
    fijn weekend groetjes,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a pretty color combo and i love your layout.. soft and beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Gerry.. just popping by saying HI and so glad I found your blog. I love your work. That page is simply gorgeous.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning Gerry - so fresh and pretty! Love the colours and of course - the flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gerry,

    It is beautiful...you are absolutely a natural beauty! I hope you're doing well! Hugs, Marivic

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for visiting my blog....you are too sweet:) Your work is just beautiful, just loving it....thanks for the inspiration xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Prachtig Gerry en gaaf dat we volgend weekend samen in Belgie zijn. groetjes Jolande

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ik heb 'm gisteren LIFE gezien en het is een hele mooie LO. De kleuren combinatie is heel prettig om naar te kijken en leuk dat je verschillende lijnen hebt gebruikt!
    Oh, en de bloemen = gaaf!! :)
    grt, Corina

    ReplyDelete
  12. so this is so beautiful

    groetjes carla

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gerry your work is always so,so, beautiful ! So much wonderful, intricate detail, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous page Gerry!! Really stunning....

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, This is sooo Elegant and Pretty!
    Love your fabulous paper and butterflies. Your flower clusters are always so gorgeous!
    Just really Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  16. the kit is perfect for those colors

    ReplyDelete