Saturday, August 27, 2011

SCRAPDELIGHT NEWS

Hi there!
I hope everybody`s enjoying the weekend...
Today I want to share some news with you all....and it`s about a scrapbook store in The Netherlands that I simply adore....and I mean it.....The name of this scrapbook store is "SCRAPDELIGHT" and I love it  ...you know, you have sometimes this feeling that you just feel at home and cosy....this is the way how I feel when I visit this so beautiful place....
Did I mention how sweet, helpful and beautiful  the owner of the "Scrapdelight" is? Her name is Michelle Ploeg and you can meet her   ------>  HERE.
Well, as you can guess already my post today is dedicated to "SCRAPDELIGHT".
I introduced to Michelle a new Polish company "The Scrap Cake" and I`m so happy she was impressed by their collections and agreed to add them to her assortment. This is the only scrapbook store in The Netherlands where you can buy the collections of the Polish brand "The Scrap Cake".
Anyway, after some talks and e-mails ;-) we agreed I`m up to give a workshop with The Scrap Cake collections. And we fixed a date....September 17th, 2010...YAY!
Needless to say I`m on top of the world :-)
 And the Dutch version :-) ... Voor meer informatie klik ------> HIER

What I wanted to share with you as well is that I joined the Scrapdelight Design Team and I`m so happy to be working with all the talented ladies :-)....

If you have the time please visit the Scrapdelight blog.....there is lots of inspiration, challenges and of course you`ll be up-to-date to all the new products arriving in the Scrapdelight scrapbook store!
You can join us also on Facebook ------> HERE

Oh, And I had to share this photo with you....my little BIG guy, Alexander, turned 8 on August 24th and I`m still asking myself:  Where did the time go?...

Have a great weekend, everyone!
Sending Hugs & Smiles to you all from rainy Holland ;-)
Hugs,

9 comments:

  1. At firts, congrats with your sons birthday!!! And, welcome to the scrapdelight team!! I love love love your work!! Hope to meet you soon at Scrapdelight :) and have fun the 17th!!
    Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news for lot`s of girl.Beautiful papers! I`m sure you will have clas in 2011" :)
    Can not wait for new projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish to fly to be in your workshop Gerry! And congrats for your son´s birthday. Mine will be 7 years in one month and I´m doing the same question! Hugs from Costa Rica!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on both and your son offcourse and that we have you on our team.
    I'm looking forward to meet you soon at Scrapdelight.

    Greetings Erna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy belated birthday to Alex! I hope you've all had a wonderful day:) And big congrats on teaching your own classes at Scrapdelight! Unfortunately I have to go to school on September 17th:( But I'm sure you'll do great and that the girls will love your class:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Gerry! How wonderful for you! I know you will have so much fun and do such a beautiful job! and...tell your little guy Happy Belated Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Gerry, Congrats!!! That a wonderful thing to do, joining the Scrapdelight Team. It's my favorite store to. I'm looking forward to meet you there on 17 sept.

    Greetings, Martha

    ReplyDelete
  8. I stand corrected, sorry for congratulating the Polish girls, it should be the Dutch of course! Oh how wonderful and exciting! You will of course mesmerize the whole crowd :))))

    ReplyDelete