Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Our Family ~The Scrap Cake~

Hi there!
Today I have a project to share with you and some exciting news for the Dutch ladies and gentlemen :-)
But first things first....
I created this altered frame for The Scrap Cake using one of their NEWEST paper collections "The Bright Side of Life" designed by so talented Karola Witczak. If you want to see this so beautiful, romantic and lovable collection please have a look -------> HERE

I first pained the frame with blue paint. When it was dry I applied a layer of Crackle Medium. When everything was dry I applied my last layer of paint - the yellow one.
Then I stamped all over it and I used sand paper to distress it a little bit.


N.B. I used ONLY the paper pad from the collection which is size 6" x"6. It was the perfect size for my project.....


The title "Our Family" comes from "Imaginarium Designs" - this is a chipboard company. They produce big range of chipboards and I just love the quality of their products. Thank you, Nat and Jane :-)


And now the NEWS I wanted to share with you :-)
I`m more than HAPPY and SUPER EXCITED to announce that The Scrap Cake products are AVAILABLE to buy in The Netherlands....YAY. I`m on top of the world that my favorite shop in The Netherlands SCRAPDELIGHT sells the newest lines - " The Bright side of Life" and "Summer at the seaside". You can see all the paper ---------> HERE. And please hurry up `cause before you know everything is sold out and as we say in Dutch OP=OP ;-))))
If you have the time please visit their blog ------> HERE. You can find lots of inspiration, videos and the latest news :-)

I hope you enjoyed my post today!
Wishing you a great day!
Hugs,

17 comments:

  1. This is very beautiful!! You did an amazing job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful ! You are so creative!
    I will have soon Giveaway with the same papers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jaa-aaa, Michelle heeft ze al on-line gezet bij Scrapdelight en het gaat hard!!
    Men heeft jouw layouts gezien en was meteen verkocht, haha!
    En gelijk hebben ze, ook deze altered frame is fantastisch. Geweldige details en die sleutel...heb je 'm gewoon heel vaak gestansd?
    En zie ik gehaakt opgerold papier??
    Ongelofelijk creatief, heel gaaf Gerry!
    veel groetjes,
    Corina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gerry, I love this project!!! The frame is extraordinary!!! I love the distressing and the colors you chose! And I love the chipboard, I would love to have some!!! Just love looking at this wonderful project!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gerry this is beautiful!!!!!!!!!I love the colors the distressing and all the detailed embellies!Especially the chipboard!Your family is so precious!
    Hugs!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Gerry, I'm very pleased with the announcement!!! The beautiful Scrapcake papers at my favorite store. Before I write this, I placed a order. Thanks for your lovely LO's.

    XOXO Martha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hallo Gerry

    Ik ben een fan van jou werk prachtige lay-out maak
    je allemaal.dank je voor de mededeling ik heb gelijk een order geplaatst bij mijn favoriete webwinkel.

    Groetjes Tina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely lovely lovely project, Gerry! Amazing colours!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Gerry, sorry haven't been buy in a while, looks like you have been super busy. Your scrap day looked like loads of fun and your tag was amazing. Love the beach layout and that new paper line is stunning, take care x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ik vind het helemaal geweldig!!!Schitterend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Gerry,
    Hij is weer super en al die details zoals gewoonlijk weer supergaaf! En het papier is ook top, heb het ook meegenomen vandaag :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that little frame Gerry! Congrats on the TCR gig - way to go - love your layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gerry... geez another gorgeous project!! I so love your distressing, layering and the colors are beautiful! I went to the site you referred... I cannot understand a word of it! It was beautiful and had loads of wonderful projects... I kindly asked if they could add the gadget so it would translate... I would sooooo be a follower there! TFS!
    Pendra
    pendrasplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gerry I love Scrapcake and just can't get enough. Love it. love it.!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing details and layers on this enchantingly sweet page, Gerry!

    I just had to run and go tell my husband that you visited my blog. I showed him some of your stunning pages and he's now every bit as smitten with your amazing work as I am :)


    Tons of hugs to you sweet gal!
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  16. May I know where I can get the scrapcake paper pads? Been looking for them high and low. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi SWH,
    Can you please let me know where do you live so I can help you with finding the paper pads? My e-mail is: vereyATyahooDOTcom
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete