Friday, August 19, 2011

Friends ~Webster`s Pages~

Hi there!
I`m sharing today a layout I created especially for our  Webster`s fans at Facebook.  I used one of our newest collections "Western Romance" which I simply adore :-)

As usually I began my layout on white card stock.  I did some masking and misting. The Glimmer Mist color I used is "Delphinium" and according to me it`s the perfect color for this beautiful collection.
I did here lots of fussy cutting for my layering. I used Martha Stewart punch and Marianne Designs die-cut stencil.

The oval chipboard frame you see is from Dusty Attic - Vintage Frame (DA0254)...
I used Webster`s Pages unmounted rubber stamps Every Moment to stamp on the background....

Do you see the little cute Purple Whimsy Heart?  It`s one of the many new whimsies released this summer and it`s a perfect touch to your creations. It`s available in 6 colors. You can check them ----> HERE
The bird was cut out from the Newest Postcards. They are size 4"x6" and come as a set of 20 in a clear box. You can check them -----> HERE

Are you already member of Inspire Me? If not it`ll be great to join us there......there is a lot of inspiration and amazing projects from our members. Every month, the Design Team girls are running challenges - awesome challenges with awesome prizes.....Come and join in the FUN ----> HERE
This month DT member Anabelle O`Malley is running a challenge featuring "Let`s celebrate" collection. That means you can enter this challenge by creating a layout, a card or an altered item. Please, Check all the details -----> HERE
Did you know we have a Digital/Hybrid challenge as well every month at Inspire Me? Yes, we have. Our DT member Steph Devlin is hosting the Digi/Hybrid challenge for August. All you have to do is to use the new digital brushes as borders. Please, Check all the details ------> HERE
And finally I`d love to see you joining in our WEBSTER`S PAGES FAN PAGE at Facebook to be the first to know all the latest news, giveaways and so much more!

Thank you once again for taking the time to visit my little space in the net and for leaving such sweet comments about my work! You are awesome!
Wishing you a Sunny Happy Friday!
Hugs,

7 comments:

  1. so beautiful Gerry...love the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Gerry, I knew you would do some very amazing work with these papers and you did indeed:) You simply rocked these colours and all the dimension in this page looks stunning. I just can't believe how very talented you are:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so, so terrifically pretty! I'm smitten with the soft, feminine colour and utterly amazing embellishments (very much including that lovely lilac hued cameo).


    Tons of hugs & joyful Saturday wishes,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is amazing Gerry! So amazingly beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like it very much Gerry! It's so fresh and colourful and... just lovely! I adore all the punched borders and the cutouts that you have layered in such a clever and beautiful way as well as your lovely bouquet. Thank you so much for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am running out of comments for your gorgeous pages....have I used "Stunning"? yes. "Beautiful"? yes. "Lovely"? yes. How about "Breathtaking"? I'm a big fan of your creations, Gerry :)

    ReplyDelete