Sunday, August 28, 2011

Exhilarated ~Webster`s Pages~

Hi there!
I`m sharing today a layout I created featuring the new Webster`s Pages collection "ALL ABOUT ME".
Love the color combination in this beautiful line and it was a pleasure to create with it.
My layout is based on white card stock (as usually) and I used two colors Glimmer Mist ("Frost" and "Key Lime") to co-ordinate with my pattern paper. The mask I used is from Prima Marketing.
I used three unmounted stamps from Webster`s Pages - "Springtime", "Beauty" and "Every Moment"...
And I used three of Martha Stewart`s punches as well.....

I cut the bird cage with my Cricut.....

I added to The Fabric Ticket  a piece of "Dazzle Me Gems" bling.
The sign post was stamped twice with "Springtime" stamps and I used foam pads to create more dimension. 
The lace you see is from "All About Me" Trim Card. I added two push pins to decorate it. 

Now, a little bit more about the chipboard I used here. This chipboard is from  Twiddleybitz  and I found it in "Scrapdelight" scrapbook store".  Originally, the chipboard was with a clock but I removed it and instead I stamped a clock using Webster`s pages "Every Moment"  unmounted stamps....
If you want to see the whole "All About Me" collection you can see it -------> HERE
And if yo want to see the latest products of Webster`s pages you can do it --------> HERE

Hope you enjoyed my post today! Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving such sweet comments!
Have an awesome Sunday!

Hugs,

14 comments:

  1. This is so amazing! I love that chipboard piece you found! Love this paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning work Gerry...love the clock chippie!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely amazing Gerry! Love all the cute details, punchwork and soft inking! And Alex is too adorable here! Thanks so much for sharing your fantastic talent!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really beatiful. Love the color combination

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi.. this layout is so cheerful and an absolute delight to view! gorgeous papers and embellies and such pretty details! always love your layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful layout!! Love all the pretty details:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love all the going on's here:) beautiful layout:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so lovely Gerry, I loved the LO and how you used the stamps. Beautiful page!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great mask work... Thanks for sharing at pages in time

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a delightfully darling page! Love the engaging layers and soft, timeless colours. Truly delightful work, sweet Gerry!


    Big hugs & joyful Tuesday wishes,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!! I love how you make your own background papers!! What cartridge did you use to cut the birdcage?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very gorgeous cool boy page!!love IT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Gerry, I just wanted to say how beautiful your scrapbooking style is. I love it! Even using Websters for boy layouts - I like :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOWEE Gerry! Every little detail in every page you create is stunning! love what you did with the chippie clock, how clever and what a gorgeous touch! xxxx

    ReplyDelete