Saturday, August 20, 2011

Chatter-box ~The Color Room~

Hi there!
I`m a day later with my post.....
Yesterday was a release day of a new palette at The Color Room and this week`s palette #72 is nothing but amazing! Such soft colors and such awesome sketch to play with....
I loved creating this layout.......
When I saw the palette I knew the first thing I would do is to choose the colors I need.......I took a photo of the ink and the embroidery threads just for fun :-).....
To create the background on this Pink Paislee`s (Parisian Anthology *beautiful butterfly*) paper I used three colors ink (see photo above)......
My journaling was created with JustRite stamps....
The telephone was stamped, cut out and used as an embellishment. I used Webster`s Pages unmounted rubber stamp "Call Me"......
The Butterfly, the swirl, and the alphas are all "Imaginarium Designs" chipboard......
I used Spellbinders (Donna- Salazar - Rose Creations) to make the flowers.  I used them before and created other flowers with these die-cuts and I love them. If you want to check my previous flowers check them -----> HERE

Can`t wait to see what you`ll create with this awesome palette. Please, take the time to check what my DT buddies created as well ---------> HERE

Wishing you great weekend and sending smiles from sunny Holland!!!!!
Hugs,

14 comments:

  1. This page has so much happiness and humor, Alexander is so handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi.. this layout is absolutely delightful.. love the colors and the photos are adorable.. kids and phones!! they just love em!! and the layout from the last post is so beautiful.. love all the details.. the misting.. the flowers and the hat is very eye catching too!! really beautiful layouts!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. a stunning take one the sketch and all the colours:) just beautiful:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a stunning layout, Gerry! Absolutely love the backgrond you created and those photos of Alexander are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to be repetitive!!! BUT WOWzers Gerry this is utterly Gorgeous...... Ozzzzzzing with AMAZING details!! I may just have to get me some of those Spellbinders- Rose creations!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful color combo, love the background and the flower you made!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a charming, fabulously pretty page featuring delicious cotton candy hues, amazing details, and wonderful homemade embellishments.


    Tons of hugs & cheerful Sunday wishes to you, sweet dear!

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your take on this TCR palette this week! Fabulous work as always.

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is absolutely gorgeous. WOW! Just stunning Gerry.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful page! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  11. STUNNING!!!! I love the background and your handmade flowers!!! Just gorgeous!!!!
    Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This page is truly stunning - I love love love it!

    ReplyDelete