Tuesday, July 12, 2011

New Webster`s pages ~Embellishments~

Hi there!
And welcome to another week at Webster`s Pages introducing the NEW EMBELLISHMENTS from the NEW collections!. That means our BLING IT ON week continues and you still have chance to win daily a prize :-) All you have to do is to choose one (or even more) of your favorite NEW Webster`s Pages Collection Badges and to post it on your blog, FB page, message board, etc. Then let us know where we can find you -----------> HERE
                        
                 
And let me introduce you some of the NEW EMBELLIES.....
And I`m sharing today a layout I created featuring the NEW "All About Me" collection and some of the new embellies....
I changed the color of the pins so they can match my design....and of course I use as always my dear old friends the Copic Markers.....
and two more close-ups....
The bird with the nest were stamped with the un-mounted stamp from Webster`s Pages ~LOVE~ ...
Hope you liked my layout today!
Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Hugs,

13 comments:

  1. Oh my Gerry what fab creations & those WP embellies rock!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Прекрасна страничка.Иглите са страхотни,цветята също!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gerry you are just toooo creative! Your page is gorgeous... just love your punched border title and the stamped and cut out bird, so cute! And thanks for sharing that you can change the color of the pins with Copic markers, I won a set and didn't know that they would work that beautifully in that way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eu adoro vir aqui me inspirar !!!
    obrigada por compartilhar !!

    Beijos Coloridos !
    Lu - True Colors

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally gorgeous Gerry!!!! I sent you an email just a couple of days ago from TCR.....Did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing layout, Gerry! I love all the embellishments and cute photo:) Thank you Gerry for your very kind notes on my LO:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice embellies and very nice layout tfs!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those pushpins are to-die-for. Truly. And I love all of your creations.
    SuZeQ - kosec@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are seriously wicked at this Gerry!! yum yum yum!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all the layers in this. Beautiful.
    Can you tell me where did you find the film strip diecut? I've been looking for something just like that.

    ReplyDelete
  11. More awesome cameos... you can never have too many!
    Brittany

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks Gerry for your pop on my blog, and thanks for the comment :)
    Your page is so gorgeous. I love the details.
    Cherubs

    ReplyDelete