Wednesday, July 6, 2011

***NEW*** from Webster`s Pages ~Western Romance~ collection

Hi there!
Well, it`s Day 2 of our ~BLING IT ON~ CHA promotion week. Every day Brandin O`Neill releases such beautiful news :-) and gives away a daily prize. All you have to do to win a prize is to share the badge "Bling it On" on your blog, message board, FB page, etc. and to let us know where you posted it. You can find all the info -----------> HERE
Let`s not wait and introduce our new-born papery baby in Webster`s family.....
Enjoy it...........
And I was on top of the world to have the chance to play with this new-born papery baby ;-))).... this is what I came up with.....
When I chose the pattern paper I want to use for my background, I applied my Inverted Scallop Tutorial which you can find --------- > HERE.
The circle you see with the blue branches with roses was stamped with an un-mounted stamp from Webster`s Pages - "Beauty". I added to the round scallop border trim from the new "Western Romance" collection.
I did lots of fussy cutting, some hand-stitching and added new yummy pins....they are so cute and beautiful!!!!!

I hope you enjoyed our new collection! Don`t forget to visit Inspire Me....there is a lot going on there ;-)....yummy releases, yummy prizes and so much more :-) 

Thank you for being here!
Hugs,

16 comments:

  1. Oh wow, this has to be one of my favourite Webster's collections EVER! That pink paper, the last one in your post, is to die for. I can see myself bying all sheets that are in stock of that paper, LOL!

    And your layout is just absolutely amazing! Such a fantastic design and the fussy cut flowers with bling in them look gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW is right! Gerry this new collection is so pretty. Leave it to WP to come up with great ideas. Also, your lo is fantastic! I love your style! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet Gerry. Like the jewel and the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. An absolute masterpiece Gerry. Thanks for linking back to your scalloped edge tutorial.....I hadn't seen that....very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heel erg mooi!! Wederom prachtige details :)

    Groetjes, Johanna

    p.s. Bij Michelle zag ik een paar LO's in het echt, wow! keek mijn ogen uit!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi.. well how beautiful are these new papers? unbelievable..... and i love the layout you have done.. and the one before this one..man i just love these layouts.. sorry for staring.. but they really are so eye catching...and so beautiful.. thank you for the inspiration..

    ReplyDelete
  7. this collection is gorgeous ! and your layout fantastic !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Gosh..Gerry...I am so in love with your work!!! This is just stunning!!!!!! Great job!!!!
    Hugs!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. so so cute and pretty .... beautiful work Gerry ... big hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this super sweet page! I saw your inverted scallop tutorial and sent it directly to my favorutes, love it and I will use it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow the paer is amazing and so your page to gorgeous !! my friend!!

    hugs carla

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning layout!!!! Love all the layers and detail!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Magical project, sweetie!! LOve your design and your attention to details!! Just gorgeous!!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just popped over from SC...had to come look at the details on this fantastic LO...even more beautiful up close!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely gorgeous, your designs are always wonderful, but it's all the small details that really makes your pages so amazing! I just went to the scallop border tutorial... TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. BEAUTIFUL layout!! Like always!
    Brittany

    ReplyDelete