Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Leisure ~The Scrap Cake~

Hi there!
WOW....it`s been some time since my last post :-)
The truth is my family & I are spending right now two great weeks in Bulgaria (my homeland) and we expect to be back to The Netherlands begin of August. And yes, that means I`m posting from Bulgaria. Finally I found some time to share one of my last works.
This layout is a DT work for The Scrap Cake. I had so much fun working with one of the NEWEST collections "Summer At The Seaside" designed by Kinga Spiczko.
I did lots of stamping here, some fussy cutting and a little bit of hand-stitching...
Here are only a few of the pattern papers I used......if you want to see this awesome collection you can do it -----> HERE
And a few close-ups....

I wanted to remind you that we have a great challenge this month running at The Scrap Cake Blog. It`s about creating an altered item using one of these palettes (see photo below). You can use any brand! And you can enter this challenge till August 15th. For more information and for some beautiful isnpiration you can visit our Blog challenge post -----------> HERE . Can`t wait to see all the entries!!!!!!
WOW.....And I wanted to share one more NEWS about The Scrap Cake.......We have a NEW member, a very young one, a very cute one and a VERY TALENTED one.....his name is Kuba and he is only 9 years old....yes, you read it right....9 years old! 
Please, take your time and visit his blog -----> HERE....you`ll see what I`m talking about....you`ll be amazed!

Well, I hope you enjoyed my post today and....
THANK YOU so much for taking the time to visit my blog....I always appreciate it so much!
Hugs,

11 comments:

  1. I'm so happy to hear you're having a great time in Bulgaria:) Can't believe you even posted on your blog during the vacation;) But your layout is absolutely gorgeous! What a wonderful summery page and so many fun details. Just love the twine and the shells. Wishing you a wonderful vacation! And please don't forget to send us that small package of sunshine to make the awful Dutch weather a bit more sunny, LOL;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing work, Gerry!! As always! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gerry, fijne vakantie daar in mooi Bulgarije!
    Blijf er nog maar even, want hier is de zomer somber en koud. :(
    Je layout is zo leuk geworden! Grappig al die strand details,je blijft kijken! en de foto is fantastisch!!
    groetjes en tot snel!
    Corina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute layout and great picture thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that pic just cracks me up.Love the shells and the clouds on fabric and just the whole feel of this Gerry. Fabulous hun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you have great time!
    I like your new layout a lot.
    I don`t think you need it but I will have soon giveaway with papers from The Scrap Cake :).
    Just picked them up from post office :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI.. Love this layout.. the papers are stunning.. and i love all the embellies.. and i cant believe the age of the boy you suggested we have a look at.. the sky is the limit for him.. he is so gifted now.. he creates so beautifully..thanks for sharing and inspiring..

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG That is the cutest photo!! Love all your work Gerry! This page is outstanding! Thanks for sharing! You are such an inspiration!
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  9. I totally love all your work Gerry.... that photo of you DS is just the cutest :).... Thanksfor calling in to my blog x. Have a wonderful weekend

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good Morning! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for your lovely comment. Congraturations for your lovely scrap works.
    Have a nice day Kuba.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Gerry! Your page is so gorgeous, love what you made, you are unique!

    ReplyDelete