Saturday, July 2, 2011

Isabella ~Webster`s Pages

Hi there!
I`m so pleased to announce our Guest-Designer at Inspire Me for this month - Lean de Ruiter....WTG, Lean...another Dutchy :-)
We, the DT girls, always have the honor to scrap lift our guest-designers or to be inspired from their work and this month is no exception.
I love Lean`s style of scrapping....using lots of texture, layers and details! No doubt, it was a pleasure to create a layout inspired by her work!
First of all, I want to pay attention to the photo ;-)....This cute girl you see on the photo is Isabella. She is a daughter of our friends. Every time I see her I can`t stop taking photos of hers....I took this one not so long ago and I had to scrap it......
Now, about my page: I began the layout using a piece of corrugated carton (NB It`s a 8.5"x11" layout). I used Gesso, crackle paint and heavy medium gel for my base.
I mixed different Webster`s Pages collections for my project.
Did you see already the *NEW POSTCARDS* from Webster`s Pages...if not, please check them 
-------> HERE. They are absolutely amazing and I was so lucky :-))))  to use them for my project!


And of course it`s a new month and we have TWO NEW CHALLENGES at Inspire Me.....
Sweet Jazz is hosting the traditional Beautiful Bloomers Challenge  and she is challenging you to use Webster`s  Pages Bloomers. You can find all the details ----------> HERE
And sweet Mitsue is hosting  The Digital/Hybrid Challenge  featuring our new collection Let`s Celebrate and you can find all the details --------> HERE

Hope you enjoyed my post today and thank you for visiting my blog!!!!!
Hugs,

17 comments:

  1. Beautiful LO Gerry, I love those delicate organza rolled up flowers, very nice indeed.
    Those postcards look adorable, can I buy them on the Websters website I wonder? Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Debbie for your sweet words! Of course you can buy them from Webster`s site! Hugs ~Gerry~

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! different size for you and you still rocked it! Well done! awesome picture and what a cute girl. LOVE the trims and the detailed cutting. Amazing work as ALWAYS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing..just amazing..so love your work Gerry :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful layout ! so soft ! full of tenderness ! I love it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi.. oh wow this is super cute.. with so much gorgeousness to look at...beautiful photo just perfectly placed! love it..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heel erg mooi, en om losse bloemetjes van de rose trim te knippen met de parel er in, super idee! Je hebt me geïnspireerd!
    Groetjes, Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! I really love this one! STUNNING!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everytime I come here lately I am blown away - such detail and the colours - wow!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, love all the texture in your page and how you arranged all those pretty elements simply perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wauw, wat een prachtige layout en er is zoveel op te zien!!

    Groetjes Jolanda

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! Gerry this is absolutely stunning! So breathtaking! So much beauty to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Geweldige layout Gerry, prachtige details!
    En die postcards van websters zijn super cute!!
    Hoop dat Michelle ze in gaat kopen...! :)
    groetjes en tot snel!
    Corina

    ReplyDelete