Friday, June 3, 2011

Smiling Faces ~Webster`s Pages~

Hi there!
Happy Friday everyone!
Today I`m sharing a layout I created for Webster`s Pages.
I mixed two New collections here - "Yacht Club" and  "Spring Market" . I also used from the "Vellum & Diecut kit"  the "Lullaby diecut paper" to mat the photo.
I first began spraying Glimmer Mist (just a little bit) and then I stamped in a circle using Webster`s Pages un-mounted stamps "BEAUTY"...
The gate you see behind the photo is a Dusty Attic chipboard. Not so long ago I used part of this gate as a frame ( YOU CAN SEE IT ------->HERE )  and this is what was left over :-) from the chippie.....
Love the Silhouette  I used. I added some white touch to the edges with a white gel pen....
I punched holes round the edeges of "Lullaby" mini diecut paper and then I added Glimmer Glam....
I cut the hearts out of the "Vintage Inspired Netting ii" and I hand-stitched them to the cardstock. The little bird comes from "Whimsey Country Birds" .....
Don`t you just love those cute little roses.....You can find them -----> HERE....
I cut all the little butterflies from the "Petite Papers"....
Hope you enjoyed my post today...
Thank you for visiting my little space !!!
Hugs,

18 comments:

  1. Hi!! wow! aaamaazzziinnggg! i love the closeups which show all the sweet details...wow.. i love the heart bunting.. you are the first blog i have seen it on, so i am sure it will appear on others now..just everything.. you have a fabulous eye for details.. love coming here!!xx lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! WOW! WOW! Gerry!!!! Utterly Gorgeous, Loving all your FAB U LAS details & your close ups on them....
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love it! and just followed you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous layout. Love how you have used the hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Гери, думи нямам...
    Уникално красиво, изпипано до всеки малък детайл стилно!
    Страхотно свежи цветове и разкошна снимка! Кара те да се усмихнеш! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! This is absolutely unreal Gerry! My goodness girl...there is NEVER a shortage of creativity and inspiration on your layouts. This is SUCH a gorgeous picture and i love the colours you have used. You have teamed up the 2 collections SO beautifuly. AMAZING! The chipboard gate gate is just a stunning element! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! I love hits of red on this page! They make LO so bright and fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it!! It's such a beautiful page!!Love the colors and all the pretty details:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Goodness...I don't know where to begin...this is absolutely AMAZING...I adore your banner of hearts..so many incredible details.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! This is absolutely gorgeous! LOVE everything about this! So much beauty to look at and admire!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I always love catching a glimpse of your beautiful work my super talented friend! I love the heart banner and the stamp work on this one...and the photo, just precious!! Gorgeous work hon! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. So many exquisite details! I love the stamping around the circle and the holes you punched in the diecuts.

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMGosh Gerry!! I love this! So many wonderful elements and details. The netting banner is awesome and love the DA. Super stunning as always!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning stunning stunning layout!!!!!
    have I said the word stunning enough??/ hahaha
    Gerry i adore the colours you have used and all the elements and papers you have used...just stunning in case you did not hear me before!!! hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing work!!!I love the stitching and the layering!Your layouts are so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. STUNNING project hon!!!!! AMAZING detail work....
    I am SURE that you will be GREATLY MISSED!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Гери, толкова слънчева и лъчезарна страничка!
    Много ми харесват тези нежни флагчета-сърчица как си ги пришила в ъгълчето, а аранжимента е разкошен.

    ReplyDelete