Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The Scrap Cake

Hi there!
Here I am again...... I have so much to share  nowadays ;-) ....I need to post twice a day....lol!

Let`s begin today with a layout I created for The Scrap Cake where I`m a DT member.
I used the beautiful "Spring Awakening" collection designed by Karola Witczak.
Did you know that the "Spring Awakening" collection has two sizes of pattern paper - 12"x12" and 7"x12"?  I love the 7"x12" papers `cause they are not only perfect for cards but also great to mat photos and even to make your own embellishments. What I also love about this collection are the journaling cards.....they are really multi-functional.....
And here is my project! I took this photo of my daughter on Easter Day (2011). She was so happy and full of joy with her Easter eggs in her hand :-)
              Because I wanted to have matching flowers I decided to make them myself. I used Spellbinders (Donna-Salazar - Rose Creations), then I water distressed them and I added Stickles to the edges!
I added some beads in the middle of the flowers. This is the final result....

Did you know that we have a Design Team Call at The Scrap Cake? It`s running till June 10th (2011) and you can find all the info --------> HERE
Hope you enjoyed my layout today!
Have a great day!
Hugs,

10 comments:

  1. Wow, your flowers are amazing !

    ReplyDelete
  2. those flowers are to die for!!! WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your LO is gorgeous to see.
    Very nice flowers!!

    Grtz Esther

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful..... beautiful ....beautiful!! Love the flowers too! Stunning work Gerry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hallo Gerry, Heel mooi deze romantische layout en mooi van kleur en ja de foto die doet het toch wel.

    Groetjes Scrapfanaat Peter

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Gerry.. what a pretty layout.. the papers are divine and of course the photo is just so sweet.. always love popping in here to be delighted and inspired by you!! xx lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your amazing creative ability and talent never ceases to amaze me...another gorgeous work of art!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wowsers how stunning my friend very creative!!
    big hugs carla

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow owo wow...... soo beautiful!!!!!!!
    Love these papers and I sooooooo love your page!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely love the flowers you have created, and dropping the beads in the centre is stunning!

    ReplyDelete