Monday, June 13, 2011

***NEW*** TSC collections ~Sneak Peeks~

Hi there!
I`m so happy to announce today that there are two NEW collections released from TSC (The Scrap Cake). I`m sharing today only the sneak-peeks but be sure to check out TSC blog because everyday you`ll be able to see more and more of these gorgeous collections! To go to the TSC blog follow the link -----> HERE

***THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE***

Sweet, feminine, shabby chic style designed by Karola Witczak


***SUMMER AT THE SEA***

Colorful, bright, full of gorgeous hand-drawn characters collection designed by Kinga Spiczko

The collections include 6 double-sided 12x12 papers, 5 double-sided 7x12 papers, die-cuts, tags and...SOMETHING NEW....a little surprise...YAY! 
Don`t forget to check the TSC blog on Monday (13th) to see the 12x12 papers!
And on Tuesday the NEW Design Team members will be announced!

Have a beautiful day!
Hugs,

6 comments:

  1. I can not wait to get some of the new collection!! I am waiting on pins and needles..I LOVE this paper! I can't say enough about the quality and how pretty it really is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo pretty!! Hoping to get the new collection one day huhu!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi hon.... well these are gorgeous!!!!
    I really love the bright side of life collection. What an honor to scrap with those!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My my - these papers are just yummie scrummie! I especially like the Bright Side of Life collection! I KNOW you will create something magical with the papers! xx

    ReplyDelete