Thursday, June 16, 2011

Let`s Celebrate ~Webster`s Pages~

Hi there!
I`m again posting today some exciting news!

Nothing is better for a paper crafter to hear that a ***NEW*** paper collection was born. And not only a paper collection but a paper collection from WEBSTER`S PAGES....YAY.....and believe me this one is a very BEAUTIFUL one ... SUNNY, HAPPY and COLORFUL....don`t you just love the amazing colors on this beautiful banner :-))))
Well, next week, on Monday, June 20th will be only the beginning of a great week ahead. Our ***NEW*** line "LET`S CELEBRATE"  will be released and we are going to celebrate it with lots of sneaks, prizes and giveaways. There will be lots of inspiration from the Design Team girls and so much fun!!!
Don`t forget to join our Live Chat at ~INSPIRE ME~ Monady evening! Hope to see you there and to have tons of FUN!
Almost forgot to mention my dear daughter`s birthday is also on Monday... she turns 4....WOW....DOUBLE celebration for me!!!!!

Let`s not wait and just celebrate!


Wishing you a wonderful weekend!
Hugs,

9 comments:

  1. O Gerry, this is so good news. If only would be easier to get this collection ...:(
    Happy Birthday to your dd :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH Gerry, I can't wait!!! Thanks for the sneek!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to your dear sweet daughter!!...

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations for your darling daughter,,,can't wait to see the L.O.s love your banners!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Gerry!! I'm on a "I Spy" hunt right now! LOL! Be back later to check on your newest creations!!! Hugs!!!! And I am so glad the birthday went well, and I loved seeing the beautiful pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Gerry, I am also on the I Spy hunt. I posted my badge on facebook - pambi7@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for the sneak hon... wanted to let you know I am thinking of you..
    miss ya hon! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Again gorgeous these two layouts. I love the layers and richness of your work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a paper girl too so new collections definitely push my happy button! and what fantastic happy colours too! as I've been backtracking your blog, I KNOW what scrumminess you have created with this line! ;)) xxx

    ReplyDelete