Friday, June 10, 2011

Joining ~Miss Arts~

Hi there!
Today I`m sharing short but BIG news for me.
Some time ago I was invited by talented Alyssa McGrew to join Miss Art`s Papercrafting School. And because I always like to be challenged, and to do something new, and to grow in what I do I agreed to join this new adventure for me.
Did you know that I used to be a teacher? It`s funny how life brings us surprises....very nice ones :-)
And let me introduce my new badge.....    I guess I need a yellow dress now ;-)))
Curious what the Miss Art`s Papercrafting school offers? Check out  ---------> HERE
Curious about Miss Art`s Staff? Check out  -------------> HERE
Curious about upcoming classes? Check out  -------------> HERE

Thank you Miss Arts for giving me this opportunity! I`m so honored and thrilled to be teaching on such high level!

Well, dear blog readers, Wish me luck!
Wishing you a great Friday!

Hugs,

10 comments:

  1. Hi Gerry... all the best in your new scrappy adventures.. and you don't need luck.. you have tons of talent!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big congrats my friend...you are awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, that is such exciting news and you totally deserve it. I'm sure you'll do a great job on the teaching:) Huge congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations GERRY!!!!! That's awesome news!!! I am 100% watching your lesson!!!! YEAYYYY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrads Gerry! Absolutely fantastic news that you are going to be teaching others and inspiring scrappers in this way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think a yellow dress will look GOOD on you! :D
    Congrats! Miss Arts made a good choice!
    groetjes,
    Corina

    ReplyDelete
  7. How exciting for u Gerry!! I will b sure to go check out ur class!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woow, how exciting news!! Huge Congrats my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. whooohoooo..... that is awesome Big Congrats!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohhh awesome Gerry!! that is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete