Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Enjoy Scrapping - Guest Designer (2)

Hi there!
I`m guest-designing this month for a Greek scrapbook store ~ENJOY SCRAPPING~ and I worked with one of their Beautiful Kits. I already created a layout that you can see -----------> HERE
Thank you, Lena :-) It was great to guest-design this month!
I`m sharing today a card I created with the goodies in the kit....Don`t you just love these pretty Petaloo flowers?
I made the round shape of the card myself and I made the punched scallop edge as well....
The lace is colored with Glimmer Mist (included in the kit) ....

Thank you for visiting my blog! I appreciate it sooooooooooo MUCH!!!!
Hugs,

15 comments:

  1. Your card Gerry is soooo lovely!!! Amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! I love your flower cluster!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I totally love your card;) Such amazing use of those glitter flowers and I love all the dimension in it. Also love the circle shape you used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That kit is super and your card is gorgeous! I love those blooms! Just beautiful, beautiful work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did an awesome job with the kit Gerry! Congrats!!!! Beautiful card!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just Stunning!!just love the colors & the shape of your card.......

    ReplyDelete
  8. elenas'fairytale
    http://followelenasfairytale.blogspot.com
    Its amazing and also special...Something strange and beautifull.I like so much your creations...Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete