Monday, May 2, 2011

~Webster`s Pages~

Hi there!
Happy new week!
This month at Inspire Me we have a very talented and so creative Guest Designer - Nadia Cannizzo. Her style is so unique and it was really a pleasure to scrap-lift her detailed work. I was inspired by Nadia`s "Love You" layout that you can see ---------> HERE.
To create this layout I used the "Hollywood Vogue" collection by Webster`s Pages.
When I was ready with the masking on the background I stamped using three different unmounted stamps - "Dream Big""Every moment" and "The Little things".
Another product I used here is  The Vintage Inspired Netting II. I cut the netting in the middle of the circles and I used the netting as a frame.
I used one of the Princess Petals flowers from "Ladies & Gents" Collection. Also you can see the gorgeous Green Flower Cameo which I high-lighted with a Copic Marker and the cute little Whimsey Country Bird.
Did you notice the pretty blinkies.....we have amazing challenges this month at Inspire Me and you can join in the FUN ---------> HERE

I was also inspired to create this layout for Color Combos Galore with their Inspiration Board #190. This is my first time playing along and I love it.

And finally sharing two sneak peeks from my projects that I`ll share with you....very soon!
Hope you have one very Happy and Creative week!
Thank you for visiting my blog!
Hugs,

23 comments:

  1. Great use of the HV collection! Can't wait to see the new pages! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. zoals gewoonlijk een hele mooie layout!!!
    Evelien:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gerry! this is stunning.. i love everything you do.. your style is amazing.. and the photos are always delightful!! love this !!xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Het is weer een hele mooi LO geworden!
    Groetjes Martha ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Gerry!! Beautiful! Love what you did with the netting! I'm loving the sneak peeks..can't wait to see!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful work...so magical....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gerry, your last creations are so light and airy! This one is not exception - it is really wonderful!! And I love your new blog header!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Gerry! This is simply breathtaking...stunning!

    Thanks so much for your kind words. ITS AN HONOUR to have you lift my layout and I totally see my style combined with your here! Lovely work my talented friend!! Thanks for your support always :o) I LOVED working for Webster;s this month.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always get a little thrill when I see the closeup detials of the fussy cutting you do on your pages Gerry! Gosh that page is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A very nice work. I love the "decoupage" on the first LO... I don't know the word... sorry
    Congrats
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning Gerry, I look forwrd to seeing what you create next, your Scrapbook pages are adorable. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing, love all the cutting and bits and pieces and that lace is stunning, need to get some.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous layout! Just love the look of the Hollywood Vogure line!

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow I am totally speechless !!!! this is BREATHTAKING AND REMARKABLE ....so much yummy-ness. a magical Page full of sparkles ... love it, love it !!!! you are amazing ...hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow Gerry what very Amazing really breathtaking so much stunning details!!!
    and thank you sweet dear friend for your lovely comments on my gallery and Blog.
    Big Hugs
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your detail work is so amazing. Gorgeous work....

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your work is gorgeous, Gerry... every single time!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great LO - perfectly done everythink - tender feeling and amazing arragiment!

    ReplyDelete
  19. wow, it´s absolutely stunning!everyhting´s perfect!!love it!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Уаааау Гери,останах смаяна като проследих поста ти в моя блог и видях че си българка. Прочетох Нидерландия в горния десен ъгъл и не ми и хрумна, че има българка в тези среди от натуралния скрапбук, която прави LO. Възхитена съм от страничките, които си направила!!!

    Желая ти хубав ден
    Нели

    ReplyDelete
  21. Аз пък съм приятелка на Нели и тя ме прати да видя и също останах безмълвна!!!
    Възхищавам се на красотата която твориш!!!
    Думи нямам!!!
    Ще наминавам непременно!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. wat een hele mooie pagina! I love it!

    ReplyDelete