Thursday, May 26, 2011

Webster`s pages Big Sale

Hi there!
My post will be a short one today...

My first news is about the BIG WAREHOUSE SALE at Webster`s Pages.
Get some of your favorite Webster`s Pages paper and embellishments for a super deal. Each Box has $75 worth of product and costs a mere $25 dollars!!! Each kit contains different products, so they are each one of a kind! Kits are avalable while supplies last and can be purchased -------> HERE . Isn`t that a great deal?

Secondly, I`m sharing today a card I created using "Ladies & Gents" collection and of course one of my favorite unmounted stamps from Webster`s Pages "Dream.Big"
Curious how I store my unmounted stamps? Look at the next photo.....I use CD covers to do so and I love it.....

Wishing you a Happy Day!
Hugs,

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely superb card! Really so beautiful..great design, fab colours and beautiful elements..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gerry Berry.....your work is just so beautiful!!!! I am so proud of you and all the beautiful pages and projects you have made!!!!! Hope you and your family are doing good!!!! Miss talking to you over at MCS!!!!!! Take care!

    ReplyDelete