Monday, May 16, 2011

The Scrap Cake

Hi there!
Happy Monday everyone!
I`m sharing today a layout I created for The Scrap Cake. I had to create a layout using only green pattern papers from our both collections - "Little Monsters" and "Spring Awakening".
Here are some of the papers I used for my project.....
I made de paper rosettes using Tim Holtz' Alterations dies.
The big white flourish is one of the cute scrap goodies I got from my dear friend Ingvild Bolme ...thank you, sweetie :-)
 The glitter alphas are from "Dear Lizzy" thickers. The stamps is a clear stamp from Prima Marketing.
The corner chippie is from Imaginarium Desings...
You can check what the other DT girls created ----------> HERE
That`s all for today....hope you enjoyed it!
Wishing you a Happy and Creative week!
Hugs,

21 comments:

  1. Oh love how you mixed the papers together!! Looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dit is echt heel erg mooi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice. It's not so easy to scrap with green. The flourish is fantastic !

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a way of mixing papers to perfection!! Such a beautiful LO!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The detail in this one lo is amazing.The mix of paper is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Gerry!!! love these papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMW! Your layout is incredible...drooling all over my keyboard. :) I can't even begin to pick one or two things I really like..because all the details are simply amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how feminine this is!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your little cherub picture and the scalloped border.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Гери здравей! Радвам се, че се оставила такъв хубав коментар в блогът ми, но повече се радвам че се намериха две заралийки. Видях какви хубави неща майсториш и се нагледах на красивите хартии и материали с които работиш. Тук е малко трудно с набавянето им. Имам си мечта-хоби магазин в нашия град. Дали ще успея.Поздрави от мен. Желая ти слънчеви дни.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So beautiful! Love how you curled the ribbon and that beautiful white flourish!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my gosh Gerry, what you did with those papers is so amazing. The layering is wonderful, and the layout is just so darn gorgeous.....

    ReplyDelete
  13. the mix of little monsters and spring awakening is wow... really wow !

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wooh Gerry just love this layout,gorgeous is the word that first came up in my mind!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gerry, it's gorgeous! I love those papers!!! You did a wonderful job of mixing them!!! Sending you some virtual hugs and happy thoughts too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gerry, you did it again! I cannot stop looking at your Layout, soooo many details and layers!
    I will save it and spend a few more hours analysing this new piece of art!
    By the way, that goodie you got from Ingvild is reallllly nice!!
    Kind regards,
    Corina

    ReplyDelete
  17. You and Ingvild are really a match made in heaven Gerry!! throw in a bit of Karola, stir it a bit and voilà you've got true magic!! Do you run any European workshops by any chance? mwah!

    ReplyDelete