Sunday, May 1, 2011

Once Upon A ... Sketch!

Hi there!
Happy 1st of May!
Yes, it`s a challenge time at Once Upon A...Sketch blog and I`m sharing my take on the gorgeous sketch created for May 1st by Nadia Cannizzo.
Just to remind you: Once Upon A...Sketch blog is a challenge blog with a focus on journaling. This month`s journaling criteria is to write your journaling on a journaling spot !  If you are making a card or an altered project you use a quote on a journaling spot instead of journaling!
I was so lucky to be working with the beautiful Imaginarium Designs Chipboards this month. I was so excited to receive them and when I finally opened my box I couldn`t believe my eyes ..... amazing products! You`ll be seeing lots of them in my next projects as well ;-))))))....
This butterfly chippie was first painted with Gessso and then with Glimmer Glam paint...
Before painting the "The Four Circles Border" chippie I used it for masking on my background...
And once again I used one of my favorite Webster`s Pages unmounted stamps "Every Moment"....
I used also Prima Paintables paper, Teresa Collins chipboard  and I used some rub-ons from my stash....

Hope you enjoyed my post and I can`t wait to see your take on the sketch this month.... 
Have a Happy Sunday!
Hugs,

17 comments:

  1. SImply outstanding! I have no other words...the colours, the pictures, the chipboard. AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic! Gorgeous! Stunning! So inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design (including the art work on her face!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning work as always! You are very talented and you continuously inspire me and many others. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gerry this is gorgeous!!!!I loveeee!!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. stunning work ! Love the colour palette.
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful .. beautiful... beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Prachtig!!!
    Groetjes, Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  9. woow zeg, wat een fantastische uitwerking! De kleuren samen met het zwart wit, helemaal prachtig. Je bent weer flink aan het knippen geweest maar met een geweldig resultaat!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gerry, this is breathtakingly, incredibly beautiful!!! Love it!! The colors are so unique!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Gerry, love what you have done with our chipboard, Your layout is just beautiful thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Gerry - I love this page - gorgeous work with the ID chipboard too!
    xxx
    Nat

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is superb! I love the painted chipboard and the Prima printables that you've used. Really such a gorgeous LO...

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is one wonderful sketch, and you so made a beautiful laout with it. Your photos are gorgeouse.....

    ReplyDelete
  15. fabulous! love this, so soft and beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello There Gerry! I wanted to drop you a little note to thank you for following my blog page! You are always so sweet to leave comments on my work, and it really means a lot to me! For some dumb reason...probably cause I don't know what I am doing half of the time, I had never followed your blog...up until NOW! LOL..I'm such a dork! Anyway..your work is GORGEOUS!! So nice to have such a great hobby and to be able to connect with such talented and nice people such as yourself! Take care and talk to you soon! Michelle aka chellethescrapper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete