Friday, May 6, 2011

My Creative Scrapbook ~Main Kit~

Hi there!
Today I`m sharing my work with the Main Kit at My Creative Scrapbook. I was so happy when I opened my kit and I saw all the Webster`s Pages papers and embellies from the beautiful "Ladies & Gents" collection....one of my favorites!
Here are my 4 layouts I created with this gorgeous kit....
There was a white netting in the kit which I colored with a Copic Marker. I used a lighter to make the ruffle edges....
The yellow netting you see is from a package of lemons :-).....




And finally sharing one of my favorite photos . I took this photo in Amsterdam not so long ago. On the photo you see my son Alexander. I can`t wait to scrap this photo :-)
I hope you enjoyed again my post today! 
Wishing you a wonderful weekend and THANK YOU so much for taking the time to visit my blog!
Hugs,

17 comments:

  1. Your kids are so adorable. Love all these layouts, there is so much inspiration, and you got alot of projects out of that kit. I just signed up for these main kits and this will be the first one I get. Cant wait for it to arrive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adoro vir aqui !!
    Vc é muito talentosa !!
    Beijos Coloridos !!
    Lu - True Colors

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love visiting you! Great layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulously beautiful layouts! Love the touch of red on the bicycle in the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've used these papers and colors in such special way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That photo looks just like a postcard - gorgeous! And what a treat for the eye with all those layouts. I love evryone of them and the little details are amazing. I soaked them all up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gerry this are all jaw dropping gorgeous! Your details are so amazing and such an inspiration! Thank you for sharing your wonderful talent with us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your kids make adorable subjects! And they are growing. Beautiful dimension in your layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gosh Gerry, your work this month was mindblowing! It's just gorgeous, each and every page is a total work of art!!!! Wonderful work and such gorgeous photos also!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So glad I found your blog! Love your work and the close-ups so we can appreciate all the beautiful little details in your layouts.
    Happy Mother's Day
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow my sweet friend what very amazing.. what do you always make stunning work and but also always different gorgeous details!!

    hugs carla

    ReplyDelete
  12. These layouts are SUPERB! So beautiful. I especially like the "Sir Alex" and "On Vacation" layouts...as always your design is fab and your details are amazing. Breathtaking...

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG, this is absolutely amazing!! You are so talented, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. ohhhh Gerry............ I so adore your work!!!!! I love your beautiful details that you add to each page!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. coucou
    de très très belles pages
    bravo
    bises

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous layouts! Love the pictures too! How do you become a designer for Websters Pages? Lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete