Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Cute Monster ~The Scrap Cake~

Hi there!
I`m sharing today a layout not typically my style but I had so much fun creating it!
We have this week at The Scrap Cake blog a fun post about playing with our collections "Spring Awakening" and "Little Monsters" in freestyle.
I chose to play with "Little Monsters" collection and this is what I came up with....
I began creating this layout from a white sheet of canvas. I used a few colors Glimmer Mist paint to create the background colors so I can match the pattern papers. And because of the funny photo of my son Alexander I used pirate clear stamps to match the photo. The blue heart and the blue bird were cut out of canvas as well....
Here are two close-ups....
If you want to check what the other girls created please check the following link-------> HERE
Hope you have a Happy and Creative week!
Hugs,

9 comments:

  1. great work! i like the way you colored canvas and this wonderful photo of your son :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ondanks dat het niet geheel je smaak is vind ik het toch een hele leuke LO geworden.
    erg leuk idee zo met het canvas.

    Groetjes esther

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Gerry, I just love this LO. The little embelishments are adorable. Always a total pleasure to visit you. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning...yes..not your usual colours but STUNNING nonetheless. BEautiful boy too :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aah, this LO is superb! Such a great boy LO..love the twine running across the page and behind the photo, the stitching...and your custom canvas background is simply amazing! How clever to use glimmer mist and stamps to customize canvas...absolutely incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely adore this page, Gerry! It is fabulous, girl!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow Gerry what a very cool stunning boy page love it!!!

    hugs carla

    ReplyDelete