Friday, April 22, 2011

Webster`s Pages

Hi there!
I took this photo of my daughter not so long ago and I had to scrap it immediately ;-). I chose Webster`s Pages  products for this projects and I added a Decorative Border and bling from Prima Marketing.
I began creating this layout from white cardstock. I used the Sew Easy tool ("We R Memory Keepers") to pierce random holes and then I inked the edges with two colors Distress Ink ("Tim Holtz").
When I was ready I chose two of my  Webtser`s Pages unmounted stamps - "Beauty" and "Every Moment" and I stamped. When I stamped the clock I cut it into two parts and I used one part on the left side and the other part on the right one.
There were a few collections mixed to make this layout: "Spring Market""Ladies & Gents""Life`s a Portrait" .....

And I`m sharing today a card I made for Brandin O`Neill who had a birthday not so long ago......and of course I used Webster`s Pages products :-)....

And finally a photo I took yesterday of my daughter i.e. part of my daughter ;-)....
Thank you so much for your visit! I always appreciate it! Wishing you a fantastic weekend!
Happy Easter!!!!
Hugs,

23 comments:

  1. Congratulations, this is an amazing work, full of tenderness.
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, that one is stunning! Gosh, I can't even imagine how long this layout and all the pretty details and stitching will have taken you...but it looks STUNNING! Such a fabulous and charming layout. And that card is super pretty too. I just read that you considered yourself not that good at cards, but really, you do gorgeous cards! Love this cute cupcake. And that picture is soooo awesome!

    Have happy Easter!

    BTW, your new blog background is so pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always Gerry this LO is stunning. The clocks and the paper pricking looks amazing, love the inked edges too. Just perfection. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Love the distress ink and stamping on the background. The embellishments are all so beautiful...especially the flowers. Also love the stitching and bling...plus your daughter is adorable! All really beautiful... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing!!!
    Your work is such a big inspiration to me!!!!
    I wish to you and your family a nice Easter!!!
    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi!! this layout is stunning.. and when you show the close ups it is more stunning to see all the details and products you have used.. wow!! love your scrapping!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gerry! it seems to be one one of the best your works! I love all your works but this one is FANTASTIC! SOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful layout and photo! The card is adorable, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh Gerry - this layout is totally precious and inspiring. I adore those soft faux stitched edges and the misting and of course, who doesn't love the Websters? - beautiful. I've saved this one in my favourites.

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful & what a great photo!! You really do stunning work with Websters Pages!! Awesome work Gerry! tfs:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely .Your daughter adds to a beautiful layout.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Gerry this is absolutely gorgeous!! I love the colors and all the beautiful details. Must have taken ages to create this...but it´s worth it!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful as always! Your layouts are always inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Prachtig Gerry!!
    Als ik jouw LO's zie, MOET ik meteen weer scrappen! :D
    grt en fijne paasdagen!
    We hebben iig heerlijk weer!
    Corina

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful page!!! The flowers are super! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. oohhh Gerry !!!!! this is amazing, your work is so exquisite ...just beautiful.. hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Magical layout of your daughter!!!!...just beautiful the card is super cute too!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous layout, can see why you wanted to scrap that picture, love Websters pages, you have done them proud with this one, especially love the stamp and how you used it on your layout.

    ReplyDelete
  19. WOW Gerry! This LO is so soft and heartwarming! Great work with all the stamping too!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gerry this is absolutely gorgeous!!
    I love the colors and all the beautiful details are great !!
    I love Websters pages, you have done them proud with this one!!!
    Hugs from Brazil
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  21. waouw your page is so beautiful and your daughter so nice!

    ReplyDelete