Sunday, April 3, 2011

~Webster`s Pages~

Hi everyone
This month, like every month, we have a Guest Designer at Inspire Me and we the DT girls have the pleasure the scrap-lift one of the layouts of our GDT. This month`s guest-designer is Tara Orr - one very talented lady which work I love so much! I was inspired by one of her layouts "Grow" and this is what I created:
I had so much fun creating this layout with the new Collection "Country Estate". Half of the background I created myself using Glimmer Mist and the new Webster`s Pages unmounted stamps "BEAUTY". The butterflies were also stamped with the new Webster`s Pages unmounted stamps "DREAM BIG".

We have an awesome Challenge this month at InspireMe hosted by Gabrielle Pollacco and it`s all about using Webster`s Trims. This is so much fun and if you have the time to participate please do.....the winner will get a Webster`s Pages paper collection by her/his choice! You can find it -----------> HERE

And now I`ll leave you with two sneak peeks....they`ll be my next projects to share with you :-)
Wishing you a wonderful weekend!
Hugs,

16 comments:

  1. Oh Gerry another totally gorgeous LO! Isn't that aqua paper of Websters just gorgeous!! One of my faves!!:)
    Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Absolutely S.T.U.N.N.I.N.G!! your work is always Inspiring.... Just gorgeous!!
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!!I love how it's really busy with everything going on but the picture still "pops out" and is the show stealer!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely tones in the photograph to complement the paper. Love that cameo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutly beautiful, love colors and all stamps, can ot wait for more! Regards and have a nice Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing cutwork Gerry!! Love the butterfly stamps, wondering what ink you used for it?

    Have a lovely sunday!

    Astrid

    ReplyDelete
  7. deze vind ik echt supergaaf,plachtige layout, die vlinders en die detais echt wooow

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Love the little touches of orange and the B&W picture!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful, Gerry! I absolutely love all of your work, and this one is no exception! That photo is so adorable, too! TFS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautifully done Gerry! I can't wait to see the rest!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh Gerry! This is A-MAZING!!!! What a beautiful page! LOVING those sneaks!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great LO Gerry, your scrapping is very impressive and inspiring! Thanks for sharing and thanks for the kind comment on my blog. :D
    Kind regards,
    {or should I say : hartelijke groeten}
    Corina

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey friend this is so amazing beautiful in every way!!!

    and have a very great day
    hugs carla

    ReplyDelete
  14. precious!! love all the details and the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. so fun, beautiful work!
    http://canoncreativegirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete