Tuesday, April 5, 2011

My Creative Scrapbook ~Main Kit~

Hi there!
It`s 5th of the month and it`s a Reveal day at My Creative Scrapbook.  I`m so excited this month because in the Main Kit a very pretty paper line was featured that I simply love so much! Have you heard already of "Gabrielle" collection by Bo Bunny. This paper line was named after a friend of mine, so talented Gabrielle Pollacco, and I simply had such a blast creating with it. Just have a closer look at the kit and you can see for yourself how beautiful this kit is......
And these are my 4 layouts I created......



Hope you have a wonderful day/evening and see you soon `cause I have some more work to share...
Hugs,

14 comments:

  1. OMG Gerry, These are adorable, what fab work. I am scrapbooking at the mo, my piccies are all based in the USA, a couples silver wedding trip. I just love your style, how long does a LO take you?
    Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so pretty but I really like that first one. That circle just calls out to you. Looks like a lot of awesome embellishments in this kit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just fabulous - thank you for sharing your beautiful work !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning work as always Gerry!!! I love each one..your attention to detail is extraordinary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic work- just breathtaking.
    -Jazz

    ReplyDelete
  6. it is a beautiful kit and your layouts are gorgeous !
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Gerry, your work with this kit is all gorgeous! So much pretty details and beautiful touches. I love your layouts all four!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is soooooo beautiful Gerry!
    grtz Jolanda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Gerry these are all so dreamy and I'm loving the papers and all the beautiful embellishments not to mention the gorgeous photos!! Thanks for sharing Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooohh Gerry, these are all gorgeous!! You designed well using the kit. My fav is the 2nd one!! :))))

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning beautiful layouts Gerry. Such pretty papers.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gerry , your works as always are beautiful in every detail! Very pretty kit and you used it perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Gerry!
    You really rocked these kits from MCS! Love how you combine the elements in unexpected ways! That is what inspiration is!
    Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. All works are incredible, but LO "ME" is my favorite - catch my eyes!!!

    ReplyDelete