Wednesday, April 6, 2011

My Creative Scrapbook ~Limited Edition Kit~

Hi there!
Me again :-)
It`s time today for The Limited Edition Kit at My Creative Scrapbook. All I can say is that this kit is filled with yummy goodies as every month. This month Prima`s Madeline collection is featured and as always the flowers are incredibly beautiful!
I created 4 layouts with this kit.....
To create this layout I decided to cut out the frame of Madeline`s "Bella Donna" pattern paper and I turned it clockwise for my layout.....
The letters were cut out from the pattern paper and then inked. I used one of the packaging of the flowers  to mat the photo of my son, Alex. The bird is a rub on.....I first rubbed it on a piece of paper then I cut it out.....
My second page.....
I did lots of fussy cutting here, hand-stitching, I used lots of rub-ons....
And my last page....Love that photo of my daughter, Leanne :-)...
Thank you so much for your visit.....I truly appreciate it!
Hugs,

14 comments:

  1. Gerry, I love what you've done with both these kits so far this month. Awesome job .. as always! Love that you think outside the box!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Gerry, you've done amazing work with this kit. These layouts are all gorgeous. This kit just screams spring and you've made such wonderful creations with it, that bring a smile to my face too:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! You are on a scrapping roll. Love all the colors and embellies on these pages!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All LO's are amazingly beautiful but the last one is even more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. More stunning beautiful layouts Gerry. Love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow. that's all I can say. every one of these layouts are fantastic. so much detail. and I love fussy cutting. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gerry, you rocked this months kits!! I just love each and every beautiful page you created! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning work as alwaysjust beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow my friend this are so amazing job and stunning details!!!
    I wish you a very great weekend
    hugs carla

    ReplyDelete
  10. YOu are the queen of hand cutting. So awesome! They are all stunning layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just beautiful...your work is absolutely stunning. Thanks for sharing.
    Jazz.

    Come check out my blog
    http://alittledabofglue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete