Friday, April 1, 2011

~Once Upon A...Sketch~

Hi there!
My post today is about my first Design team work at Once Upon A ... Sketch challenge blog.
I had to create a layout based on a sketch by Nadia Cannizzo. And it`s all about .... journaling....handwritten.....and using at least 25 words! One thing was sure....that challenge was exactly for me ;-))))).....having in mind I never (almost never) journal on my layouts!
You can check what the rest of the girls created ---------> HERE. I hope you`ll come and join us there. There are amazing prizes coming ~hint~hint~hint~ :-)
And here is my take on this awesome sketch:
I created the background again myself by using a canvas sheet, Glimmer Mist and stamps. For the sun I used puffy paint inspired by my friend Ingvild Bolme.
And of course I used the beautiful collection of Webster`s Pages  ~Yacht Club~ which I love so much!
And a few close-ups.......
Hope you all have a great Sping weekend!
Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog!
Hugs,

21 comments:

  1. My word this is just amazing just loving all the detail!!! Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Faboulous! Simply amazing page! Compliments! La tua pagina è meravigliosa!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just fabulous Gerry!!! LOVE it!! You always have so many great details!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your page is FAB!
    HAVE A NICE WEEKEND, REGARDS!
    http://bellaideascrapology.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely Looove you Lo Gerry!!
    Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMgoodness Gerry!!! This is amazing! You're so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing details on this page Gerry! It is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lindo, lindo, lindo!
    Abraço.

    ReplyDelete
  9. love what you did with this sketch.... so exciting about the new sketch DT.. I have a few good friends on that DT also :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful! Love the puffy painted sun. Congrats on the new design team.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet! I like the journaling in the circle.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gerry, Its an amazing layout (especially for 3am in the morning! LOL) but I knew it would be.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great LO! Perfect in every detail! I adore your works in this style!

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow! Such oodles of goodness! This is such gorgeous eye candy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous layout! Love that lighthouse and such a cute picture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi sweets. Huge congratds with the dT, and youw orks are AMAZING as always!!! LOVE, LOVE LOVE how you did the puffy-stamping technique together with the stitches, looks so amazing!

    Thanks for sharing and inspiring!

    Hugs!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely wonderful and amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I absolutely adore your layout! It is so incredibly detailed and beautiful...simply WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving some love on my take on the Once Upon a Sketch layout & may I say your layout is beautiful. Love the lighthouse
    Cheers
    Mary

    ReplyDelete