Monday, March 14, 2011

Webster`s Pages ~CountryEstate~

Hi there!
Happy Monday! Wishing you all a wonderful and creative week!
I`m sharing today a layout using the gorgeous ~Country Estate~ Collection from Webster`s Pages....
I just love the Silhouette...It`s so elegant, isn`t it? The centers of the Fabric Flower were colored blue with a Copic Marker. And I added the cute Whimsey Rose as a final touch to the fabric flower.
The blue frame you see under the photo was stamped and then cut-out.
The ribbon I used is from the Country Estate Trim Card. I used Martha Stewart punch for the bird and my Cricut Expression for the bird cage! The butterfly is cut out from the pattern paper.
I wanted to remind you once again that I`m hosting The March Traditional Challenge at Inspire Me and I`d love to see your beautiful creations there! There are so many beautiful entries so far but I can`t wait to see more of your inspiring work! Hope to see you there!
Hugs,

24 comments:

  1. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL Page Gerry!! Simply Stunning!! Absolutely looove the new Websters Collections especially Country Estate and Ladies and Gents....:) and soo hoping mine will arrive this week..:) Supposed to have just arrived in Aus!! Yay!
    Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Gerry!! As always you do such an amazing job on your layouts..such an inspiration to all of us! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful. I love the Silhouette Cameo - so elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amo seus trabalhos!! Lindooosss!! Bj

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty. Love the ric rac circle frame.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous work Gerry! I really love this beautiful layout

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Gerry.....HOW LOVELY!!!! BEAUTIFUL LO and picture!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful!!! Love all the detail... as always! Great picture :) and title!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. absolutely amazing... Detail's magic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How very stunning Page's Gerry

    hugs carla

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Gerry,

    Thank you to be my first follower!
    Your blog is very beautiful and I must say I/m very inspired now to scrapbooking...

    bye
    Jolanda

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gerry, you are such a talentive artest. You have so inspired me over the years. Wonderful layout as always......

    ReplyDelete
  13. totally gorgeous Gerry... I just love everything about what you do :) x

    ReplyDelete
  14. coucou
    ta réa est très belle
    bravo
    bises de france

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunningly, gorgeously beautiful! I LOVE this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Absolutely delighted with the news Gerry!!! Looking forward to getting to know you better too!:)
    Lou xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. so excited to be on the DT with you, Yay!!!!
    Beautiful work you do Gerry, I'm looking forward to more!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm very very very proud to work with you! I came to follow your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gerry everything in her is just wonderful!!Beautiful LO!!
    You do such an amazing job on your layouts..such an inspiration to all of us who love scrap.
    Hugs from Brazil
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gerry! This is an absolutely beautiful and just gorgeous page! Obviously made with tender loving care! You scrapped the awesome B&W photo beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Gery!
    I loved your visit to my blog! Your work is amazing, you are a fabolous artist, I love your scrap!
    Hugs,
    Ro Philippsen

    ReplyDelete