Saturday, March 5, 2011

My Creative Scrapbook ~Main Kit~

Hi there!
It`s a Reveal Day today at My Creative Scrapbook and as always I`ll begin with the Main Kit today. It is featuring Echo Park`s collection "For the record" and I had a blast creating these four layouts!
                        
I cut all the strips out of the pattern paper and then I hand-stitched in the middle. When I was ready I glued them on the pattern paper and I cut the round shape of my layout. I added Stickles to the edges of the strips.
The butterflies were originally yellow but I used a black permanent marker to color them and then I added black Stickles...



Hope you all have a great weekend!
Hugs,

13 comments:

  1. Love all of them! Red and black look great in your works!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow wat een prachtige layouts, ik vind ze super mooigemaakt.....en die details hoe bedenk je dat allemaal echt zo leuk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your work with this kit is soooo amazing! I love all the borders and the stitching on the first one, the sweet look of the second layout, the match of green and yellow on the third layout and the wonderful flower arrangement on the last page. You're just very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome stitching on the first page, it looks amazing !!! Beautiful work on all of them, and such sweet photo's !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The multi layers in the top layout are great and of course I love the Ice Cream layout.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW Gerry! Once again you did wonders with this kit! Each and every one of these pages is amazing but the circle one is my favorite! I can not begin to imagine the patience it took to create such beautiful work of art! Love all the details you add to your pages! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Gerry.... you did amazing!!!! I love every project you created. The details are simply fantastic!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. More lovely pages, Gerry! OUTSTANDING!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am discovering your blog ans I must say I love what you do ! Very inspirational !
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Gerry, popped in on you now that we are team mates at OUAS - my your work is fabulous - your attention to detail commendable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just bought this collection and love the inspiration I see here ... the pages are absolutely precious!

    ReplyDelete