Tuesday, March 1, 2011

March Challenge ~Webster's Pages~

Hi there!
WOW... I can`t believe it`s already March.....I feel like Christmas was yesterday and now....Spring is right behind the corner....Love Spring! All the pretty colors of the nature are so inspiring and big influence on my work!
I`m sharing today a layout I created for  The March Challenge at Inspire Me which I`m hosting this month. My challenge is to create a shaped layout and it's so much fun to do! All yo have to do is to choose your favorite Webster`s Pages pattern papers and to play along HERE.
To make the shaped background I used one of the die-cut papers of Webster`s Pages that you can see HERE. I used scalloped scissors to cut the shape of my layout and then I punched the holes round the edges using an eyelet tool. Then I inked the edges and I did some hand-stitching...
One of my favorite Webster`s pages products are the Sparklers and I added some to my project.

You can read all the requirements about my challenge --------> HERE
I hope to see you there and play along with us!
Have a great day!
Hugs,

11 comments:

  1. Обожаю эту работу!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Восхитительно.Как же можно так красиво вырезать?))))))))))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh My Dear this is so amazing stunning,I luv so your work you rock the WP

    hugs Carla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what patience you have hon - all those little holes AND handstitching, this is stunning and well worth all the hard work xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Love what you did with the ink and hole punch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so wonderful Gerry. Love the punched border so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dat is een prachtige LO Gerry!
    Zo mooi en zoveel engelen geduld, SUPER inspirerend!
    Groetjes,
    Corina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ver teus trabalhos é uma inspiração!!
    Bjo enorme querida.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like the way you cut around the die cut paper with the scalloped scissors. Lovely page!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so beautiful! The cut out flowers look so perfect!

    ReplyDelete