Thursday, March 3, 2011

GDT lift at Webster`s Pages

Hi there!
Sarah Mullanix is our guest-designer this month at Inspire Me and we, the DT girls, had to scrap lift her or get inspired by one of Sarah`s layouts! You can find out what the rest of the girls did HERE and of course you can see the gorgeous work Sarah did using our latest Webster`s Pages collections.
I was isnpired by one of Sarah`s layouts "Splash". I loved her background idea and I had to try it at once with my style. Here is my page....
And the ususal close-ups....
On the photo you see my son Alexander....

I wanted to mention once again that I`m hosting a challenge this month at Inspire Me and it`s all about creating your own shaped layout....how much fun is that? It`ll be great if you join in me there! You can visit the challenge -----------> HERE
I have two cute blinkies to share as well....feel free to use them on your blog, signature or wherever you want to...

And our sweet Brandin has some exciting news sharing on her BLOG....WHAT? NEW blog schedule and every day is an exciting day of the week.....especially the Friday....want to know more? Just visit Brandin`s blog ---------> HERE . 
I`ll finish for today with a sneak-peek of my next work.....

Hugs,

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout Gerry! Love that sneak peek, looks like a lot of stitching, LOVE!!!! Off to check out your Webster's challenge... Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your take on Sarah's layout. Those winter houses on top are sooo cute! And all the fussy cutting looks amazing too. I loved your challenge, can't wait to start working on it:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning page, love the cut work, can't wait to see the rest of the sneak peek too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow this is also amazing I go to look the challenge I go to try.

    have a wonderful day
    hugs carla

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the layout!! and the sneak looks awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your take on my layout, Gerry!! ...and your sneak looks fantastic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Magnific!!!I loved this LO!!!
    I go to see your challenge, ok!
    Hugs
    Marlei

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just adore your work Gerry... thankyou for all the lovely comments you leave on scapbook.com ... Im off to check out your challenge too. Have a great weekend x

    ReplyDelete