Thursday, March 10, 2011

Canvas layout

Hi there!
It`s canvas fun today! I`m nowadays busy with scrapping on canvas sheets and I must say I`m already  addicted ;-)
I used Webster`s Pages newest collections "Ladies & Gents" and "Country Estate" which I adore!!!
This is a simple canvas sheet and I sprayed four colors Glimmer Mist to achieve this background.
Before all the Glimmer Mist, I used Gesso to apply a layer and then I stamped over it with one of my Cuttlebug embossing folders....
The hearts and the butterflies are also cut out of canvas using a die-cut stencil....
...and here I used relief paste which I mixed with decorating sand....
I hope you enjoyed my layout!
Have a great day!
Hugs,

20 comments:

  1. ООООООООО!!!!!Какая красота!!!Супер.Я влюблена!!!Невероятная работа!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is simply stunning Gerry! Love how you used the canvas! and the cutting..details..just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is gorgeous. I want to rush out and buy some canvas so I can try it! Beautiful details!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, Gerry, every single inch of this layout is shining in gorgeousness! I admire how you scrapped this magical picture. So many amazing techniques and such wonderful fussy cutting. You're a star when it comes to mixed media:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a gorgeous layout Gerry! Love the amazing technique! You've inspired me to try!

    ReplyDelete
  6. soooo cool, amazing lo - wow, love this so much

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow!!! this LO is so adorable! a lot of amazing details that emphasize this photo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wauw wat een geweldig mooie layout, en de details zijn zo gaaf, ook leuk hoe je uitlegthoe je de layout gemaakt hebt...ik vind hem echt suoper super gaaf

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wauw zeg, dit is echt zó gaaf!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gerry you leave me awed in creative wonder girl. A stunner! What is relief paste?

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is wow......
    really... BREATH TAKING BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!
    I love all your detail work here. it is simply stunning. Love all the techniques you used on this canvas.... super super gorgeous!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your glimmer misting is so perfect and beautiful!! The entire LO is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW Gerry! Absolutely stunning!!!!! LOVE all the techniques you used, they came together so beautifully! TFS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. totally adore this LO Gerry :) x

    ReplyDelete
  15. this is simply beautiful! LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. coucou
    ce canvas est magnifique et très bien travaillé avec les glimmer mist!bravo
    bises de france

    ReplyDelete