Saturday, February 26, 2011

Some ~Beautiful~ News

Hi there!
It's been again some time ago since I posted but believe me I'm busy with creating and I can't wait to share with all of you!
Have you been awaiting eagerly for the newest Webster's Pages collections? Well, there is some really beautiful news...Our beautiful new lines are starting to ship March 14th...YAY...oh, if you know how gorgeous they are in person...perfect products to keepsake your beautiful memories!
Please, feel free to share these beautiful images on your blog or to attach them on your signature. Simply right click on the image and save it...and there you go....
Did you notice I mentioned the word "beautiful" a few times but there is no other way to describe all these beautiful products :-)!!!

I wanted to share with you about my newest toy....
I got a present from my dear hubby....an awesome present that I've been dreaming about for the last six months :-) Yep, you see the photos already....It's an iMac computer. That I wanted it so much wasn't a secret for anybody, but I wish you could see my face when I got this big, no HUGE box .... my iMac, 27"... I didn't know it would be so BIG! 
Well, I played the whole afternoon today and I must admit one thing....iMac was created for me...lol! Love it! 
Thank you, Ar...Love you even more !

Wishing you wonderfull weekend!
...and till next week :-)
Hugs,

7 comments:

  1. I love the new lines!!!Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your new Mac! I've been loving mine for years!! :) Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome present!!! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooo can't wait to see all the gorgeous WP products, I can only imagine just how beautiful they are!!! And congrats on your new computer!!! What an incredibly wonderful gift! :) Sending lots of hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey lovely lady! Thanks for dropping by. I've been popping in on you for ages just never got around to my blog. lol
    I'm so excited to get some of the new WP. I bet you're loving it all.
    Have great weekend girl

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohhhhh how exciting. Big congrats on your new iMac. enjoy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am also excited whaaa I want to have it LOL
    hugs Carla

    ReplyDelete