Saturday, February 5, 2011

My Creative Scrapbook ~Main Kit~

Hi there!
Yep, it`s 5th of the month and it`s a Reveal day at MyCreativeScrapbook. Today I`m posting my 4 layouts I created with the February Main Kit featuring Echo Park`s "Be Mine". This is the first time I`m working with Echo Park pattern papers and I must say I love them.
My first page was fun to make. I played mainly with the rub-ons...I placed them all over the page. The usual hand-stitching , glimmer mist and distressing......
I colored the rub-ons and the crystals with a Copic Marker....
I used bubblewrap to stamp on my background....
My second page .....Love that photo of Leanne opening her B-day present and looking so happily towards the camera....
My third page....again photos of my daughter singing so enthusiastically....oh, she is just like me ;-))) I love singing and playing the piano and I think she has ears for music,too :-)
All the music notes you see were hand-stitched by me....and I enjoyed it so much :-)
...and two close-ups......
I put some pieces of the rub-ons together and then I colored them in with a Copic Marker.
My last page from the kit....
Hope you enjoyed my post. I still have to share my Limited Edition work so stay tuned :-) I hope I`ll find some time to post the rest tonight.
Have a great weekend and......
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! I appreciate it so much!
Hugs,

12 comments:

  1. Oh wow, Gerry....just wow!! You did such a great job with all these amazing Echo Park papers and the other wonderful stuff Pam put in this kit. Your stitching and stamping looks simply fabulous. I love your style!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful!! I always enjoy all the little details you put in your pages!! All the hand-sewing!! I know how time consuming it is!! I have done it and used to do a ton of cross-stitching. Truly beautiful pages!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Layouts Gerry
    congrats
    xoxo e happy weekend
    Leila

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow,wat mooi weer!!!Geweldig werk!!Fijn weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Gerry! Your artistry is just amazing! You did absolute wonders with this kit and all your projects look FABULOUS! Adorable photos of you sweet little daughter too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. прекрасна работа отново,всичко е чудесно

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gerry,I must say,you are one crazy LADY...and I am loving it!Once again there is so much detail...I can stay up all night to look at every single tear and stich on your layouts!!!Thanks once more for sharing it with us...

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is very stunning you rock the Kid
    and amazing details

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh soooooo GORGEOUS!!! I love 'em all!! Leanne is getting so big and sooooo pretty!! :)

    love ya Gerry

    ReplyDelete
  10. The last layout is my favorite. Beautiful framing. Love the heart in the 2nd layout exposing the black paper too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I liked all the pages especially second one. Outstanding creations :)

    ReplyDelete