Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine`s Day!

Hi there!
Happy Valentine`s Day everybody!  Hope you all have a romantic and a very spoiled day ;-)!
Today I`m sharing a layout created for Webster`s Pages which I MADE with LOVE :-)

I used white cardstock to make my background and I mixed three colors Glimmer mist. The striped stamping is from a packaging...
I used the cute Lullaby diecut paper from the "Lullaby Lane Collection" to make the two hearts. I simply used a heart shape to ctreate this and then I did some hand-stitching....
Here are a few close-ups.....
The letters were cut out from "Life`s Portrait" Collection. The little crown is a chippie from Dusty Attic...
The cute lady bugs were cut out from Webster`s Pages "A Sweet Life" Collection... 
The bird on the branch was first stamped on the cardstock. The bird itself was stamped once again on a piece of pattern paper and then cut out of it....
Well, I hope you enjoyed my romantic page!
Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving love...I appreciate all your support!
Hugs,

23 comments:

  1. Wow! This is so romantic for Valentines! The details are soooooo amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a stunningly romantic page! Love how you created the hearts & all the layers, simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing Gerry !! I adore this page !! great job with the background ! every detail is just precious!!
    Happy Valentine's day!!!
    Love
    Lidia :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is really beautiful!!! and wow, that is just hand stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL, Gerry! Did you do the word, "Love" yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! Just love the double hearts you cut then stitched. Brilliant idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG... I am it total awe.... this is amazing.
    Love this page sooooo much. Your details are simply out of this world, and my gosh girl.... I really love all the stitching, stamping, misting, cutwork... all of it. stunning work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness gracious!! Stunning is all I can think of!! Love every bit of this beautiful LO...TFS...

    ReplyDelete
  10. WAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! So amazingly stunning!!!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow !!!! truly amayzing !! loved it =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just gorgeous!!! The different colors and types of stitching looks fabulous! Love the title and what you did with it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I loved it!!!!!
    It's wonderfull!!!!
    Congratulations...
    You inspire-me Gerry... thanks...

    Kisses from Su...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely title, lovely hearts, a huge number of lovely details! The every centimetre of LO is amazingly gorgeous!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That double heart frame is such a pretty idea, beautifully detailed and the background is simply stunning, thanks for sharing xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. OK, probably the most inspirational layout I've seen to date ... I kid you not! I really do love it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, as I said, I love the design and its such a clever way to use that paper - just love your work!

    ReplyDelete