Friday, February 4, 2011

Happy Friday!

Hi there and Happy Friday!
This month`s Guest Designer at Inspire Me is Joyce Casaldi showing us her beautiful, simple and elegant style. We had the honor to scrap-lift one of her works and this is the card I came up with. I was inspired by Joyce`s flag banner....
To make the card I used Webster`s Pages Fabric Fancies packaging, did some hand-stitching and cut-out the two butterflies from the pattern paper.
Yesterday, the tooth fairy visited us ;-))) and took one of my son`s teeth. Of course I had to capture that moment and I grabbed the camera at once. The moment my daughter saw I was holding the camera she asked me to take photos of hers as well ;-) Here are two of the photos....
Tomorrow is a Reveal Day at My Creative Scrapbook and I can`t wait to share my work with you! For now I`ll leave you with these sneak-peeks .....
Wishing you a wonderful day!
Hugs,

13 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see what you created!!! I love seeing your reveals!! CUTE pics of some pretty cute kids!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sneak peeks are are awesome! I love your card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gerry!! Hehehe your kids are so CUTE!! And of course your card is so pretty!! EEiii I can't wait to see the full pic of your creations!! Look stunning and bright!! Must be gorgeous I think!! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gerry!!! How are you?! I loved this post... the card... your children... the sneak-peeks... all so wonderfull...
    I wish you a great day too...
    Kisses from Su...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Gerry
    your children are so cute! congrats
    the projects certainly will be gorgeous
    xoxo
    Leila

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,Gerry!
    Wath a wonderful post!Card marvelous;suns so cute;sneak-peeks excite the curiosity...details are lyrical!!!
    Hugs and till tomorrow!
    Marlei

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow,amazing work...this card is a beauty!!!
    And the sneeks...can't wait!!
    Have a nice weekend Gerry!!
    Love,Jolanda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Gerry!! Those sneaky peeks look absolutely gorgeous... can't wait to see them all!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card and children. Looking forward to the reveal.

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a tease these sneak peeks are Gerry! can't wait to see your newest beautiful creations!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're children are adorable. Next time that Tooth Fairy visits you, try this one: tell your child that putting a glass of water beside their bed will let them know what color their Tooth Fairy is, and the rest of the play is in your hands. This will certainly excite them more than the cash that the tooth fairy will give them. The idea thrilled my nephew in Jackson, TN. But don't forget to bring them to the dentists for a check up.

    ReplyDelete