Saturday, January 29, 2011

*NEWS*NEWS*NEWS* from Ingvild Bolme

Hi there!
I want to share with you some great news from my dear friend and so incredibly talented Ingvild Bolme. She released her own Prima Craft Tools and to be more exact about the name ~COMFORT-CRAFT TOOLS~....YAY to her and BIG CONGRATULATIONS!
The whole line was designed by Ingvild Bolme. It`s an ergonomic line, in her favorite color and there are different cutting and distressing tools to work with. All tools were designed to fit both right- and left-handed crafters. It`ll be very easy to cut the smallest details and create vintage paper edges with them. Something I just LOVE to do in my work!
All I can say is ....I want them....and I can`t wait till I begin working with them.
The Comfort-Craft Tools will be released today at CHA and will be available in Spring 2011.
Please, be sure to check Ingvild`s site for more info and you can do it --------> HERE
Wishing you a great day!
Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment