Monday, January 17, 2011

A new layout

Hi there!
I have some extra time this month to scrap for myself and I thought I would share what I created so far.
This layout is based on Prima`s BAP January sketch provided by Anam Stubbington and of course I loved playing with it.
I made my own background by using three colors Glimmer Mist (blue, orange and a little bit of pink). I used Prima`s packaging (the brick pattern) and the rest is cutting, hand-stitching, and arranging the flowers. I know it`s perhaps "shocking" the orange-pink color combination but for me it`s perfect :-))...I actually love this color combination and I think I`ll use it more often...
and as always a few close-ups....
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! I`ll be posting soon again ......... stay tuned :-)
Hugs,

13 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning Gerry - love the softness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorei os projetos !!!
    Parabéns !!!
    Ja estou add !!
    Beijos Coloridos !!
    Lu
    True Colors

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty girl! Love your take of the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Love the flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A truly beautiful creation Gerry!! I am always inspired by your work!! I always love ur great details..and thanks for stopping by my blog and for ur nice comment!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Mother/Daughter portrait is especially nice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a gorgeous layout!!! Love all the colors. The flowers are beautiful and that photo is fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning layout! I want to have something like this for a website design. I'll share this with my sister who loves blogging and website design (Calgary techniques). Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just gorgeous. I just love all of your work! I will be following this blog!

    ReplyDelete