Saturday, January 15, 2011

~ January Stamping Challenge at My Creative Scrapbook~

Hi there!
I`m so excited to host the first challenge for this year and it`s all about..........
STAMPING 
Create a layout (a double-page layout is also possible!) by using stamps! You can use stamps anywhere on your layout....e.g. make a background, stamp on your photo(s), use a flower stamp to create your flowers....simply use your imagination....you can do so much with stamps...and I`m so curious how you`ll use them!
The challenge begins Jan. 1st 2011  and it ends Feb.1st (at midnight). I`ll pronounce the winner on Feb. 4th! No need to mention that the winner will be HAPPY to get a Yummy pize ! 

Be sure to post your layout(s) BOTH in the MCS Contest Gallery and in the challenge thread! 
Don`t hesitate to ask questions ...I`ll be happy to help!
EVERYBODY is WELCOME to play along with us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Follow the link HERE and it`ll bring you straight to the right place :-) 
and now... LET`S START STAMPING!
SUCCESS!!!!
Have a great weekend!
Hugs,

9 comments:

  1. ooohhh I might participate if I can find the time!!
    thanks for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,Gerry!
    I wana to participate in your chalenge!!!
    Thanks to the chance!
    The candy is wonderful!I want them!
    Kisses
    Marlei
    Excuse my English!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,Gerry!
    I make my page to the challenge but I dont know how make the post!Help me,please!
    The link for my blog is
    http://aimaginacao.blogspot.com/2011/01/january-stamping-challenge.html
    Expect your instructions,ok!
    Hugs
    Marlei
    Excuse my English!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gerry
    The challenge is lovely
    One question: the layout must be simple one page or this must be a double page?????
    sorry for my terrible english! rs
    xoxo
    Leila

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello again
    Gerry, I'm add in my creative scrapbook, but I can't reply on the topics and not add photos in the gallery.
    Why this????
    kisses
    Leila

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Gerry
    I sent you a email about the layout I do to participate this challenge
    in time, the correct page I do is this: http://lolo-artesanato.blogspot.com/2011/01/relax.html

    Please, answer me!

    xoxo

    Leila

    ReplyDelete