Thursday, January 13, 2011

Dusty Attic Challenge

Hi there!
I`m sharing today a layout I created for the Dusty Attic January (2011) Challenge. I used three of their chippies - a dress form, little frame and a crown. It`s me on the photos with my daughter Leanne. The photos were taken by Jeroen Kransen, a friend of ours, while we were visiting him and his family in Rotterdam.
My layout is based on the sketch provided this month by Trina McClune
I used as a background a Creative Imaginations pattern paper and for the rest of the page I used  two sheets of Shabby Green Door pattern paper.....
And of course a few close-ups....
Have a great day!
Hugs,

8 comments:

  1. Hai Gerry,
    De layout is weer prachtig.
    Ik hoop dat het goed gaat met je, jammer dat ik je niet meer kan zien in de winkel.
    Ik hoop dat je een nieuwe baan hebt gevonden en dat het goed gaat.
    Liefs van Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful!! waar heb je deze gekocht? Zijn ze al in nederland te krijgen??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Je layout is geweldig! Wat een leuke producten toch. Je foto's zijn ook zo mooi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gerry love your layout you did a great job thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh to have an ounce of your talent! So very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have to love the pictures of you and your daughter. Also the borders, the fabric, the fasteners and so much more.

    ReplyDelete