Thursday, January 6, 2011

DT work for My Creative Scrapbook - Limited Edition Kit

Hi there!
Here I am again...with my four layouts created with the Limited Edition Kit at My Creative Scrapbook . This month`s kit, like every other month, is absolutely delicious and full of sweetness. The Limited Edition Kit is featuring the Pink Paislee`s "Sweetness" line and it`s as sweet as it can be!
I love that photo of my son. He looks so peaceful, innocent and so much himself . 
I began making the layout by creating my own fence.....
I used a Martha Stewart`s border punch and what I did was to cut out small pieces of cardstock so it`ll look like a fence. I didn`t outline any lines in advance! When I finished I used my embossing pen to give some dimension.
For my second page I used again a photo of my son Alexander....Don`t you just like this cute face?
I colored the lace with a Copic Marker....and these cute birdies were cut out of a vintage image sheet which is included in the kit!
My next layout...a baby photo of my daughter Leanne posing for me very strangely ;-)))...and more "Sweetness" for my sweetheart mixed with Prima...
All the crystals were colored with Copic Markers. I used the package of the Prima flowers (under the birds) which I colored with a CM as well.
and finally my last project....a page of Me :-) This photo of me was taken in Amsterdam.
...and two close-ups....
I cut the butterfly out of a white cloth doily and I colored it...
Well, these were my Design Team projects at My Creative Scrapbook and I hope you enjoyed them!
Hugs,

13 comments:

  1. Gerry,

    I always love your work, So beautiful.

    And the kit is amazing as well.
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous layout thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just loved the way you worked all of the flowers in the papers. Just beautiful!! As always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your LO always blow me away!!! They are sooo gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gerry,você me encanta com seu trabalho!!!É tudo tão lindo e delicado!!!Eu amo!!!
    Abraço
    Marlei

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a nice job you did with the MS punch! Love the picture of Alex. I love the little birds on branches cut out. Also the buttons on the butterfly and a layout of you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! Love how you used part of the MF resin and made a nest for your birds .. so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  8. absolutely stunning artwork ... love the colour combos and all your attention to detail.. beautiful.. hugs xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE LOVE LOVE them Gerry!!!! You always have the cutest details, and obviously so much thought goes into every piece on your LO's! Love the cute pics of your son and that pic of Leanne is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful layouts! And great idea to make your own fence. I am always inspired when I check out your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. absolutely gorgeous, gerry!!
    can't wait to get my hands on it!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So so gorgeous Gerry! Love everything you create!

    ReplyDelete