Wednesday, January 5, 2011

DT work for My Creative Scrapbook - Main Kit

Hi there!
It`s been some time since my last post....
Let me first begin with HAPPY NEW YEAR!  I wish you a healthy year full of love, happiness, joy and of course a very creative year ahead!
As every month, the 5th day of the month is our Reveal Day at My Creative Scrapbook and I was busy creating with the beautiful kits that Pam Rangel has put together.
Today`s post is showing my work with the Main Kit. All the pretty Webster`s Pages....it was really a pleasure to create with it!
My kids love making cupcakes with them and I always take a photo of the final result....I chose this photo because it was perfect for the Webster`s Pages pattern papers.
A few close-ups....
My second page....
I got these pearls in the kit and they were originally white. I used a Copic Marker to color them and then I stitched them to the paper.
The cloth doily was originally white, too. When I created the butterfly out of it I used Glimmer Mist to color it.
My third layout.....a photo of my daughter Leanne playing in the snow....
Two close-ups....
and my last one with this pretty kit....on the photo is my son Alexander...
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!
Have a great day!
Hugs,

7 comments:

  1. Gerry, You never disappoint. It seems your creativity knows no bounds! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Gerry all such stunning creations... LOVE them all!! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and New Year :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gerry...como é lindo tudo que você faz!!!
    Amei cada página,cada detalhe!!!
    Fiquei muito tempo aqui admirando seus trabalhos!!!
    Parabéns sempre!!!
    Abraços
    Marlei

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alexander's a doll! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing work!!and i love these AC dear lizzy brads,so sweet!!
    Have a nice day!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Gerry. Thanks soo much to come to my blog and sw my top 10. I does another top 10, it have the artist that be to me a inspiration in 2010. Don´t miss, I'll post tomorrow.
    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH Gerry, i'm soo sorry, i have post with another profile. This last comment it's my (artist team club). I'm sorry.
    Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete