Sunday, December 5, 2010

DT work for My Creative Scrapbook - Limited Edition Kit

Hi there!
Here I am again....sharing my DT work at My Creative Scrapbook with the fabulous Limited Edition Kit.
I created 4 layouts and 2 cards with it and I enjoyed so much playing with all the yummy goodies ....as always :-)))

I mixed two pattern papers here and I used Prima packaging for matting the photos. I used my Inverted Scallop Border to create the two borders.
I colored the Ziva Pearl Crystals with a red Copic Marker and I used two swirls to make the heart.
Love that photo of me and I thought it`s perfect for this pattern paper. I hand-stitched a lot here ;-)...
I made my own flowers....
Tip: photo edges were distressed with Gesso
This is my 3rd layout. I made my own die-cut paper and I punched the wholes along the edge...
Tip: photo edges were distressed with Gesso

And my last layout....Once again I hand-stitched a lot here. I wanted to match the pattern paper with my hand-stitched swirls.
 I hand-made the flowers here as well....
And my two cards....
Hope you enjoyed my work this month!
Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog!!! I do appreciate it a lot, really A LOT!!! Thank you!
Hugs,

14 comments:

  1. Gerry...olho,olho...e pareço não acreditar no que vejo,de tão lindo..seu trabalho é incrível,maravilhoso,estupendo!!!Amoooo...demais!!!
    Hugs
    Marlei

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice work with the kit, Gerry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, Gerry!! Your work just blows me away!! Everything is just gorgeous!!! I love all the little details you always add!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Particularly like the design with the 2 photos side by side. Also love the die cut paper with the punches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful designs, Gerry. They must take you forever to do all the hand stitiching!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your work is always spectacular, amazing lo's again this month

    ReplyDelete
  7. какви красиви странички,прекрасни са

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gerry, all works are incredibly gorgeous! I am totally fascinated by 1st and 3th LOs.. Your handmade flowers are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gerry, as always your work is beautiful and inspiring

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your work awesome. So much detail! Very inspiring. Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am new to your blog Gerry! I love your gorgeous lay outs. I wanted to ask you how you made the beautiful flowers.
    thank you
    Billie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gerry your work is so amazing... thanks for sharing it with us and for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gerry you are very talented! Thanks for all the inspiration! Merry Christmas and a happy new year!Kisses from Greece.
    Vicky V.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gerry, your pages are simply wonderful!!!
    I love your style so much.
    Hugs from Switzerland.
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete