Saturday, December 4, 2010

DT work for My Creative Scrapbook - Main Kit

Hi there!
It`s already December. Can you believe it? Time surely flies! I actually can`t believe the year is almost gone...! I love December and I can`t wait fot Christmas... It`s always so cosy round this time of the year. Being with the family, at home and enjoying the best time of the year....oh, I really can`t wait.....
The December kits at My Creative Scrapbook are fillied with X-mas spirit this month. This is the Main Kit:
I created 4 pages and two cards with it but you can`t imagine how beautiful all the paper and embellies are....
Tip: Photo edges were distressed with Gesso
My second page....I hand-made the flowers here, water-distressed the paper and I hand-stitched as usually...
My 3rd layout....
....and the last page from the kit...
...and 2 cards....
As you`ve have noticed I`m not so talkative this time....I`m having a terrible cold and some coughing is "killing" me. I wish I had more time to stay at home and to recover....I wish I could actually stay in bed one whole day...lol....well, wishful thinking, I guess ;-)!!!
Take care!

6 comments:

  1. Wauw, je hebt me weer een heleboel inspiratie gegeven...wat een gave layouts en kaartjes allemaal. Heel kersterig en heel erg mooi! En wat sneu dat je net nu rond Sinterklaas ziek bent:( Veel beterschap en ik hoop dat je morgen weer een beetje opgeknapt bent:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gerry I completely love your christmas LOs. They are amazing!!!
    hugs
    Val

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ik weet hoe je je voelt Gerry, ik ben net een paar dagen ziek geweest van een vervelende verkoudheid, maar wij mama's moeten gewoon verder hé, geen tijd om een hele dag in ons bed te liggen :-( Hopelijk voel je je snel weer beter.
    Je LO's zijn allemaal super, weer allemaal een voorbeeld van schoonheid, talent en oog voor detail!
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gerry, your handmade flowers are amazing! I hope you'll get better pretty soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gerry...so beautiful!!!!!!!!!
    desculpe,é só o que sei escrever em inglês...
    realmente,maravilhosas todas as páginas e os cartões!!!
    Magníficos trabalhos!!
    Loved!!!
    Hugs
    Marlei

    ReplyDelete