Friday, November 5, 2010

My Creative Scrapbook ~Limited Edition Kit~

Hi there!
I know, I know.... it`s my second post for today :-) but I was simply eager to share my work with the Limited Edition kit at My Creative Scrapbook. Another yummy kit to play with. Don`t you just love that beautiful "Curio" collection by Basic Grey and all the perfectly matching embellies that Pam Ranger put all together....I just love this kit so much.
I created five layouts and here there are:
I did lots of hand-cutting here and some water-distressing (the upper banner).
And of course to give some dimension I used an embossing pen for the flowers, the bird-cage and the butterflies.
My second layout.....love that photo of my daughter. While we were in Bulgaria last Summer we went out for a walk. I wanted to take a photo of her and I asked her at least ten times to turn around so I can take a few photos ( you know, we moms want photos....lots of photos) Finally, she turned towards me and said: "Who? Me" ....
This is my 3rd page. I used white cardstock for this page. Once again I did some hand-cutting, hand-stitching, water distressing, etc..
The bird is a rub-on. I rubbed it on a white cardstock and then I colored it in.
My next page.....
...and finally the last layout from this pretty kit!
...some more water distressing again....
I hand-cut the rose out of the pattern paper and I gave some dimension with the embossing pen ...it`s very beautiful IRL :-)
I wish everybody a great weekend and I promise I won`t post anything till....Monday ;-)
Hugs,

19 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these are to die for gorgeous. FANTASTIC work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gerry, you must have so much patience to do all that cutting - impressive and lovely!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout you did a great job tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous work, Gerry. I always look forward to seing your unique use of the MCS kits! Love your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG Gerry all these LO's are stunning... love all the hand cutting!!! Check out my blog as there is a little surprise for you. Cheers Cathy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. изящни и красиви

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hele mooie layouts ...

    groetjes,
    Sonja

    ReplyDelete
  9. These layouts are SO beautiful Gerry! I just love them! I have the Curio range on order and I can't wait to get my hands on it. Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog. Coming from you they are a huge compliment!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are stunning! and very impressive cutting! I always think my hand cutting looks messy. Any tips???

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gerry, your works are so talented! You never stop to amaze me! Incredible beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this kit and the Lo's you did with it

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW!!! These are GORGEOUS!!! What a fabulous kit. I love all that you did with it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Every single one of these is just gorgeous! What a beautiful kit, you sure rocked it! Everything looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dear Gerry wow this is so AMAZING BEAUTIFUL!!!.
    You are my fav star scrapbooking so much talented!!.
    Thanks for the great inspiration.

    good evening
    ~xxCarla

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Gerry van. How are you? I am member of the Scraplounge too. I love your blog. I have one www.crieartezzanato.blogspot.com
    Visit me.
    Val Artes (Brazil)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Gerry, wow I'm loving your LO's thet are stunning,you are a very talented and creative lady, an inspiration to us all.

    ReplyDelete
  18. oh wow, look at all that cutting! Your eye for detail keeps amazing me, your LO's are always stunning, breathtaking beautiful!
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my, Gerry, you did such beautiful work with this kit! All the hand cutting you did, you must have cramps in your fingers!!! LOL! Just absolutely gorgeous work, each and every layout!

    ReplyDelete