Monday, November 1, 2010

Guest Designer at ScrapLounge

Hi there!
I was invited this month by Valeria Vac to guest-design at ScrapLounge. Please, make sure to visit this Brazilian site. There are so many talented ladies out there!
This is my first layout I created for the ScrapLounge and to make it I used the October Album kit at My Creative Scrapbook.

I used Fiskars` edge punch for the lace border but I water-distressed it before I glued it. 
The flowers were cut out of the Tim Holtz` Sizzix Tattered flowers die. They were also water distressed before assembling. 
I stamped the netting using Heidi Swapp`s Rockin` Renaissance Tattered textures Clear Stamps.
The swirls were cut out of my Cricut Expression and I colored them in black and orange.
Have a great week!
Hugs,

14 comments:

  1. AWESOME layout Gerry!!! Beautiful rich colors and I LOVE all of the techniques you used... especially the flowers!! God bless you sweetie and big hugs... Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oi Gerry...vim lá do Scraplounge para conhecer o teu blog. Wow...é tudo muito lindo por aqui, já virei seguidora e adicionei teu blog nos meus favoritos para acompanhar tuas belas artes.
    Beijos do Brasil!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMEI SEU BLOG GERRY...VERY BEATIFULLL
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. What can i say, this is beatifull.

    Gr.Helga

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful! Darling little lady!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amo teus trabalhos e sou tua seguidora há muito tempo.
    Parabéns querida.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Weeeeee beautiful!! Love the colors, Gerry! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely stunning LO Gerry!! love the hand made flowers and all the gorgeous detail!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ohhh my goodness this is so beautiful Gerry
    I love the flowers to

    ReplyDelete
  10. Prachtige lay out en de kleuren die je gebruikt hebt vind ik machtig.

    groetjes,
    Sonja

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful! LOve the netting stamping. Great texture look to the paper.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are an great artist and this is very beautiful my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Гери благодаря ти ,че се отби в моето кътче:)))Видях много прекрасни неща тук и харесах всяко едно:))))

    Поздрави Жени:)))

    ReplyDelete