Monday, November 15, 2010

BIG Sketch Contest at My Creative Scrapbook! ~November~

Hi there!
Happy Monday everyone!
I have a layout to share today. It`s the second round for the *BIG Sketch Contest* at My Creative Scrapbook and we, the Design Team girls, played with this pretty sketch by Julie Bonner. Here is my take on te sketch:
And this month Pam Rangel prepared an adorable and full of sweetness prize.  Please check the contest HERE
And three close-ups of my layout!
Hope everybody`s having a great week!
Hugs,

10 comments:

  1. Hi Gerry, This is a verry lovely LO

    ReplyDelete
  2. moii werk zoals altijd,super Gerry!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the red in this and the photos are really sweet!
    Big hugs,
    Nora

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoi Gerry, wat is het weer een plaatje geworden!!! Jij maakt altijd zulke mooie werkjes, je bent een echt talent!
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work! you are truly an amazing artist!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty layout! And those photos are precious! I love all the flowers and that little fence!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of lovely elements and dimension.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your work is simply beautiful! Just curious... how long does it take you to complete a page?

    ReplyDelete
  9. To Jennifer:
    Hi Jennifer, I can`t say exactly how long it takes...it depends if I work with paint or if I`m water-distressing, I hand-stitch on my LOs (it takes time, too)....let`s say at least a few hours :-)...sometimes a day :-)! Hugs, Gerry

    ReplyDelete
  10. wowwwww soo wonderful and great details and dimension.

    ~carlaxx

    ReplyDelete