Saturday, October 9, 2010

"Scrap the Scrapper Challenge" at My Creative Scrapbook

Hi there!
Hope everybody is having a great weekend!
My post today will be about an awesome challenge my dear friend Gabrielle Pollacco is running over at My Creative Scrapbook . The challenge is to scrap yourself.....be sure to check it HERE . Pam Ranger, the owner of My Creative Scrapbook , prepared this great PRIZE for the winner. You have plenty of time to participate because the challenge is running from 8th of October until 30th of November.
Don`t you just love all the yummie goodies :-).......Pity I can`t play along ...sniff, sniff, sniff  :-(
Here are a few examples I created some time ago:



I wish you ALL a very HAPPY weekend :-) !
Hugs,

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the challenge at your Blog Gerry! I love your examples of l/o's you've done about yourself in the past! beautiful work! (love your blog too! looks beautiful!

    ~Gabi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember these. . . all beautiful. Favorite is "Sing Your Best Life".

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fun kit! Those layouts are gorrrrgeous, youre amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. и четерте странички са приказни,но първата ме плени с тези балони...страхотни..

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous layouts. the colors are stunning. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning LO's Gerry. Absolutely adore the hand cut poppies on the When I was young LO!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous pages!!!
    I love them!

    ReplyDelete